By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Mass Effect game was your favorite?

Tagged games:

Which one did you like the most?

Mass Effect 35 28.46%

Mass Effect 2 68 55.28%

Mass Effect 3 20 16.26%

Total:123

Mass Effect 3 was my favorite. Luckily, i played after the ending patch so I didn't hate the ending...as much. Still, the citadel DLC was one of the best pieces of DLC i've ever played, some of the funniest and coolest interactions with all the peeps you come to know and love.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

One of my favourite games series. All 3 are some of my all time favourite games.

1 - Amazing game with great story and some really tough choices to make. Completed it 10+ times 10/10
3 - Loved all of it even the ending. Complete it 5+ times 10/10
2 - Still an amazing game. Story was my least favourite of the 3 and it was kind of just one big recruitment mission. Completed it around 10 times 9.9/10

ME 1 and ME 3. I love everything about them. The story, characters, combat. Every thing really! I loved the hell out of ME2 as well but it's structure was too predictable and I kind of always got a gist of what was coming next. Still loved it but the whole recruit, loyalty, recruit, loyalty, recruit, loyalty got repetitive. Still, the gameplay was solid. Mass Effect is one of my all time favorite series and I quite took a liking to the stronger RPG elements of the other two.

Favorite is hard to say, but 2 is definitely my least favorite. I've never understood why it's so praised and cherished. It's good, but I think it's the weakest of the series. In trying to rank them right now, I'd probably go 1, Andromeda, 3, 2.

Mass effect 2. Closely followed by the original. Mass effect 3 was really good too. Probably my favourite series last gen. Still hesitant to buy andromeda.

Around the Network

The more I play Andromeda. The more I like it. Based off my initial impressions, I was wishing I hadn't pre-ordered it. Now I'm glad that I did.

Video games. Movies. Hell the Sci fi genre in its entirety doesn't get any better than Mass Effect 2.

Andromeda. No, I am not joking. It does a lot of what ME1 does (actual side-quests, exploration, ect), and improves on it. 

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

GarlandSteve74 said:

After playing the 10 hour trial of Andromeda I decided to go back to the original trilogy and play them all in 4K with the latest graphics mods and I had forgotten how amazing this franchise is!

I like the gameplay of ME:2 the most but overall I'd have to say the original is still my favorite of the the 3.  

The story, music, and characters are just so good!

How about you?  

Which one did you like the most?

I'm trying to figure out the mods unsuccesfully... any help???

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

barneystinson69 said:

Andromeda. No, I am not joking. It does a lot of what ME1 does (actual side-quests, exploration, ect), and improves on it. 

I have a feeling that I'll end up agreeing with you when it's all said and done.