By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which game is a bigger embarrassment to their franchise? (FFXV or Andromeda?)

Which game is more embarassing?

Final Fantasy XV 45 23.32%

Final Fantasy XV 13 6.74%

Mass Effe- I mean Final Fantasy XV 135 69.95%

Total:193

FFXV had some problems for sure and its far from being a great game but in no way is it an embarrassment, Mass Effect Andromeda on the other hand...

Around the Network

Final Fantasy XV is a good game and one of the best games of last year. I don't see why its an embarassment for being well received by critics and players.

Mass Effect Andromeda is one of the worst games of this year. So you're putting one of the best games of last yeara and one of the worst games of this year in the same category which is not justified in any way.

FF XV an embarrasment?

Why do you even bother playing a game you don't like? I loved every minute of it

well FFXV is pretty good, maybe because I'm not a ff fan. So far ME:A is the biggest gaming meme of the year but I need to play it first.

Lulz, I loved FFXV and I'm enjoying ME:A right now. So neither of them are embarrassments.

Around the Network

1000000000    vote    for 

JRPGfan said:
AlfredoTurkey said:
I vote for FF because, imo, the series has fallen off a cliff since FFX-2.

You didnt like FFX2 with the gambit system? a job system for your characters ect.

FFXIII is where things went wrong imo.

Also OP is clearly wrong, like every damn single reply to this thread is going "huh? its clearly ME:A".

Most of us at the time didn't like FF X-2 because of it's all-female, bubble gum pop story and soundtrack. The music for that game is such a massive regression it's not even funny. FF12 was, at the time, very underwhelming as well. It's become the Zelda 2 of the franchise where a minorty of people insist it was a great game but that wasn't the case when it came out. It was too different from FFX.

FFX was the peak FF imo. 

Andromeda by far.

While FFXV could have been better, I still really enjoyed it and there's more to look forward to with DLC.

My 8th gen collection

Final Fantasy abandoned much of it's core gameplay starting with X. FF XV was the first FF game since XII that I really enjoyed. I just wish they'd go back to their turn based world exploration roots. Oh well, there's always Atlus for that.

Mass Effect is just taking the normal path for EA games. Buy out a great developer, put out two or three good games, and then milk the franchise to death with a half baked sequel.

Final Fantasy abandoned much of it's core gameplay starting with X. FF XV was the first FF game since XII that I really enjoyed. I just wish they'd go back to their turn based world exploration roots. Oh well, there's always Atlus for that.

Mass Effect is just taking the normal path for EA games. Buy out a great developer, put out two or three good games, and then milk the franchise to death with a half baked sequel.