By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Yooka Laylee remove 'controversial' Youtuber JonTron from game

Azuren said:
VGPolyglot said:

No, Playtonic did it. SJWs didn't make the decision to do it.

Why did Playtonic do it?

Oh, that's right. SJWs blew it up. 

Well, if Jon Tron didn't want it to blow up he should have kept his mouth shut.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Azuren said:

They distanced themselves because of the negative publicity shared and blown up by SJWs.

But Playtonic themselves aren't SJWs. They're just doing damage control.

Now I don't know who are worse; SJWs who hate on Jon, or Jon's fanbase acting like fucking children over him being cut.

I never said Playtonic were SJWs. They're merely caving to them. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

VGPolyglot said:
Azuren said:

Why did Playtonic do it?

Oh, that's right. SJWs blew it up. 

Oh, you're right. His opinion should be kept to himself and he shouldn't have a right to his own thoughts.

Kind of like women in the 1700's, right?

Azuren said:
VGPolyglot said:

Oh, you're right. His opinion should be kept to himself and he shouldn't have a right to his own thoughts.

Yes, racist thoughts should be kept to oneself. However, he decided not too, and he got it because of that. He still makes a decent amount of money, he can wipe his tears with his $100 bills. Also, a man getting criticized for saying what he did is nothing like women being physically beating for merely speaking out against an oppressive society/family/husband.

Playtonic is completely justified in their decision. It's also admirable to see them not completely succumbing to pressure.

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

Capitalist elite, political elite, etc. Though this isn't a political thread so if I try to get into a discussion over this the mods will get on my ass.

There will always be a rich group seeking to control others, that usually goes without saying, but even then the other group still seeks the other gone, regardless of good intentions. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

VGPolyglot said:
Azuren said:

Yes, racist thoughts should be kept to oneself. However, he decided not too, and he got it because of that. He still makes a decent amount of money, he can wipe his tears with his $100 bills. Also, a man getting criticized for saying what he did is nothing like women being physically beating for merely speaking out against an oppressive society/family/husband.

Yeah, still waiting on those timestamps where he's outright racist and hateful.

CaptainExplosion said:
Azuren said:

I never said Playtonic were SJWs. They're merely caving to them. 

And you want them to fail just because of that?

Yep. 

But hey, at least you'll get this one game from them. 

Azuren said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yeah, I sent you some. This is just going to go in circles when you say that he's not racist, I show you timestamps, you say that's not racist, etc.

VGPolyglot said:
Azuren said:

Yeah, I sent you some. This is just going to go in circles when you say that he's not racist, I show you timestamps, you say that's not racist, etc.

Where? Did it get lost in the racist witch hunt?