By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - History of your username?

TargaryenVers2 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Oh shit, I didn't realize that you just joined today! Welcome to VGChartz!

Thanks. :) Though I'm not totally new, I'm an old user reborn, haha

Ahh, I see. So, what made you decide to switch accounts?

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
TargaryenVers2 said:

Thanks. :) Though I'm not totally new, I'm an old user reborn, haha

Ahh, I see. So, what made you decide to switch accounts?

Lost the password to the old one, lol. I've changed a LOT since last logging onto my old one, so I thought making a new one anyway would be appropriate 

(Formerly RCTjunkie)

TargaryenVers2 said:

Vers is.... something NSFW, you can message me about it if you're curious

Best of both worlds! 

p0isonparadise said:
TargaryenVers2 said:

Vers is.... something NSFW, you can message me about it if you're curious

Best of both worlds! 

Someone gets it XD

(Formerly RCTjunkie)

TargaryenVers2 said:
p0isonparadise said:

Best of both worlds! 

Someone gets it XD

I have to ask, why put that in your username? lol

Around the Network
p0isonparadise said:
TargaryenVers2 said:

Someone gets it XD

I used it for another app that I was more uhhh.... open about and had a more sexual persona for the fun of it. But I ended up really liking the name so I kept it haha

(Formerly RCTjunkie)

TargaryenVers2 said:
p0isonparadise said:

I used it for another app that I was more uhhh.... open about and had a more sexual persona for the fun of it. But I ended up really liking the name so I kept it haha

Gotcha!

My username was devised by the following factors:

1. A few years ago I was in a band called Intoxicated Memories. This led to me using this band name in as my username for some of my online gaming. However, due to the name being a bit of a mouthful when the tension in a game builds, and my teammates needed to get my attention quickly, they decided to call me Toxy for short. This happened both with friends in real life and online.

2. I have wanted to create a YouTube channel for quite some time. So when I made a channel approximately two weeks ago, I wanted to keep the Toxy moniker. Although I wanted something extra to the name to help represent what the page would be about. I toyed around with a few different ideas and stumbled across Resident Evil, I series that I really enjoy. Thus I decided to implement Resident into my channel name.

Thus my username is ResidentToxy.

My User name is based off my Nick Name Azza and I just added Nation to it to sound like a organization. Its mainly used on all my Gaming Accounts

Mine stems from the trailer for metal gear solid 3D. A yoshi was shown, so for some reason I decided that would be the perfect name ;D