By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - History of your username?

My username comes from a combination of a Marvel Comics character & my nick name.

The 1st piece is Onslaught. You know, the hybrid of Charles Xiavier and Magneto's minds.

And around where I live, people call me Tree. I was so obsessed with Onslaught at the time of his destruction of the Xmen, that I could not contain myself from creating a name including his. So I came up with,

Onslaughtree.

Around the Network
sabastian said:
My username comes from a combination of a Marvel Comics character & my nick name.

The 1st piece is Onslaught. You know, the hybrid of Charles Xiavier and Magneto's minds.

And around where I live, people call me Tree. I was so obsessed with Onslaught at the time of his destruction of the Xmen, that I could not contain myself from creating a name including his. So I came up with,

Onslaughtree.

Um...But that's not your username!

Bacon is always taken... so I asked myself what's better than bacon? A whole slab of it!

Feel free to check out my stream on twitch 

JEMC said:
Vodacixi2.0 said:
Vodacixi is an anagram of a nickname my friends put to me with an added "X" (yes, like Organization XIII in Kingdom Hearts). As for the "2.0"... I had an account with the same username a while ago. But something happened to this site some months ago. I couldn't log in, if I tried to reset my password I would not recieve an email... and if I tried to make a new account, I wouldn't recieve the activation email either. So I just left this place.

But one day I tried just for curiosity to create a new account with gmail instead of outlook, which is the one I used in the past. It worked. And since I liked my original username, I named myself Vodacixi 2.0.

If you want to get your old account back, talk with Trucks. Mhere were a lot of users that had the same problem you had, and Trucks was able to find a way to fix it.

Trucks, uh? I'll talk to him. Thanks!

Room 215 "Wish"

slab_of_bacon said:
Bacon is always taken... so I asked myself what's better than bacon? A whole slab of it!

The thought process behind this is something to admire.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

I'm so creative, I just used my name. I figure there's no reason not to since I link to my published articles and gaming website, where I write under my real name anyway.

Gaming content for gamers, by gamers. It's just common sense.

sabastian said:

Onslaughtree.

Post of the decade.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Vodacixi2.0 said:
JEMC said:

If you want to get your old account back, talk with Trucks. Mhere were a lot of users that had the same problem you had, and Trucks was able to find a way to fix it.

Trucks, uh? I'll talk to him. Thanks!

Yep, same exact thing happened to me.  Twice actually.  MiguelZorro contacted me when he saw I was using different accounts.  I explained to him what happened and that the password recovery system wasn't working for me, and he was able to get me back into this (my original) account.

Helloplite was the name of my alt-account on GameFAQs a decade ago or so. Originally used as a joke/troll anti-Nintendo account (I am very much a Nintendo enthusiast). Nowadays I have retired it on GameFAQs and only use it here instead. It comes from Hell and Oplite - as I'm Greek.