By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Best RPG developer on PS4 this generation?

?

CD Projekt Red 106 32.32%

From Software 62 18.90%

Guerilla Games 60 18.29%

Bioware 7 2.13%

Bethesda 8 2.44%

Team Ninja 6 1.83%

Square Enix 36 10.98%

Other 43 13.11%

Total:328
Mar1217 said:
Atlus. You can't beat a compagny that can output great RPG's at a regular pace like them. I mean Persona 5, Shin Megami IV/Apocalypse, Etrian Odyssey or TMS have all been recognized as great JRPG.

Persona 5 hasn't even released. And this is a PS4 thread so that's what we're talking of right now.

Around the Network

It will be a moot question with the release of the next Elder Scrolls, anyway. Bethesda will have that and Fallout which probably won't be topped for me by any developer in any category.

I'm hoping P5 is so good that Atlus will up there, as well.

Monolith -From Chrono Trigger to XenoGears to XenoSaga to Xenoblade series. Some of the best talent in the industry.

Falcom-Ys series,Legend of Heroes,Trails in the Sky/Cold Steel. Falcom literally created the first Japanese developed RPG and it was a ARPG.

Atlus-Everything just everything from them is amazing. SMT,Persona,Dragon's Crown,Princess Crown,TMS. Publish or Develop it's more often then not amazing.

Mar1217 said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Persona 5 hasn't even released. And this is a PS4 thread so that's what we're talking of right now.

This topic is about developers so I gave my opinion base on that.

This is in Sony discussion so PS4 it is man. Anyway you can't judge a game before it is released like you did with Persona 5 with just reviews.

Atlus, for what Im hoping to be a masterpiece Persona 5

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network
GOWTLOZ said:
Mar1217 said:

This topic is about developers so I gave my opinion base on that.

This is in Sony discussion so PS4 it is man. Anyway you can't judge a game before it is released like you did with Persona 5 with just reviews.

Persona 5 has been out in Japan for a while dude. We already know the game is fantastic.

Nintendo. Zelda just blew everything away. A 97 Metacritic is proof of that.

Edit- Oops just realised its a Sony dicussion. Slowly walks out. My bad.

SegataSanshiro said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Persona 5 has been out in Japan for a while dude. We already know the game is fantastic.

Have you played the game? If you have then its fine but I was thinking you are only going by the reception in Japan without playing the game.

Atlus.

Edit: Just realized this is a Sony discussion but I'm still sticking with atlus 

Is this Sony only? Maybe you should specify that in the thread title.