By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest XI: PS4/Switch Japan, Which Will Sell More Lifetime? (Read OP)

This thread only is validate if the switch version is indeed a port of the ps4 version.

Anywayz which do you believe will sell more lifetime? Numbers included if you want :)

Advantage for PS4 being the install base will be much much greater than the switch (most likely). For Switch imo itll be portable experience for the hd version for dq11!

Goooooooo

Around the Network

3DS version outsell both combined.

SegataSanshiro said:

Brooooo... The thread says ps4 and switch only xD

really hard to say, but i think this race will win the ps4 version, tell numbers is even harder as dq11 will release on three game systems, but i will go with 1 Million for ps4 version

tbone51 said:

SegataSanshiro said:

Brooooo... The thread says ps4 and switch only xD

I know what it says. Also should be a poll.

Around the Network

Nintendo Switch, Dragon Quest gets most of its sales from Japan and they're going to care a lot more about which one can played portably over which one has the best graphics.

SegataSanshiro said:

^ this.

I'll say the PS4.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

PS4, I don't imagine Nintendo fans will be double dipping as much between 3DS and Switch.

If there were no 3DS version I'd say it would be easily the Switch version, because it is portable. I still think the Switch version will sell more, but it isn't a certainty like before. Here are my predictions. 

3DS : 3 Million

Switch: 1.2 Million

PS4: 1 Million 

Total: 5.2 Million 

It will sell more than DQIX because it is on three platforms, and some people will double-dip between the versions.