By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot Trilogy will rocket past 20 million copies - Why aren't we talking about this?

it makes sense your Avatar is Donald Trump XD

2018 Hit List: Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, Dreams, Spider-Man, God Of War, Days Gone, Medievil, Tomb Raider 3, RDR2 

Around the Network

It's Geralt with his idiotic threads! Ofcourse! 
You predictions are always very accurate. Zelda will have a metascore under 90 and Lego Worlds will sell 50 million copies. Hahahahaa.

RolStoppable said:
Because we aren't drunk, high, brain-damaged or Trump.

Mar1217 said:
1M if it's lucky enough . To be honest, I don't see another Ratchet & Clank case here.

1 Million... if it's lucky?

It'll sell at LEAST 2 million lifetime, probably will have sold 1.5m before January.

I'm going to predict over 2.5 million sales lifetime on PS4.

I can see it being popular, but 20 million? No, just...it's not going to happen. Uncharted 4 isn't even at 10 million on the ps4 yet, and that was bundled with the console over Christmas. 

Around the Network

If it had that high profile, it wouldnt just get a remaster... remake... or whatever... after fans begged for years...

Hunting Season is done...

I ll be surprised if it reaches 10m.
With Geralt sometimes Im not sure if hes just trolling and likes to take digs at sony or what :p

JRPGfan said:
I ll be surprised if it reaches 10m.
With Geralt sometimes Im not sure if hes just trolling and likes to take digs at sony or what :p

It's pretty obvious that if this was a confirmed PS4 exclusive he wouldn't have made a thread about this game (at least not a positive one).

4 mil if on all platforms and discounted!

Switch!!!

LOL! You think that franchise can do THAT!
xD

Pocky Lover Boy!