By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot Trilogy will rocket past 20 million copies - Why aren't we talking about this?

I love crash but no

Around the Network
tbone51 said:
Your name isn't Tbone51

At least your predictions come true more often than not. 

While the OPs suggestion is quite overshooting it, I have been somewhat surpised to see Crash being consistently in the top 10 best sellers in video game category on Amazon in Europe. In UK, Germany, (currently 8th and 11th) and in Italy it is currently the best selling product in all video game categories despite the release date still being so far away. (And it's not available currently in France without importing)

I can see it reaching 3-3.5 million copies based on nostalgia of the older userbase alone, but nowadays, cartoony 3D platformers are not that popular anymore, and maybe people will just buy the PS Clasics on the PS Store. I can see it reaching 6m if it becomes a full multiplat, though.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Has a single Crash game ever sold as much? I mean I'm on a sales website but I'm guessing no. I love Crash but I'm thinking 5m

I am Iron Man

Around the Network

Damn, came in here thinking this was actually happening. Only to find out it's just a joke thread.

it makes sense your Avatar is Donald Trump XD

2018 Hit List: Shadow of the Colossus, Detroit, Dreams, Spider-Man, God Of War, Days Gone, Medievil, Tomb Raider 3, RDR2 

It's Geralt with his idiotic threads! Ofcourse! 
You predictions are always very accurate. Zelda will have a metascore under 90 and Lego Worlds will sell 50 million copies. Hahahahaa.

RolStoppable said:
Because we aren't drunk, high, brain-damaged or Trump.

Mar1217 said:
1M if it's lucky enough . To be honest, I don't see another Ratchet & Clank case here.

1 Million... if it's lucky?

It'll sell at LEAST 2 million lifetime, probably will have sold 1.5m before January.

I'm going to predict over 2.5 million sales lifetime on PS4.