By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Crash Bandicoot Trilogy will rocket past 20 million copies - Why aren't we talking about this?

Azzanation said:
Unless its bundled with every PS4/Slim/Pro for the next couple of years.
Crash was good at its time however the remake.. i cant see many gamers jumping on it unless there die-hard fans

^

Gameplay is extremely linear to the point where even updated graphics can't hide it. Platformers have evolved, and it seems like Crash hasn't stood the test of time

Around the Network

I sometimes wonder if Donald Trump is suffering from dissociative identity disorder, and just posts here in his free time.

monocle_layton said:
Azzanation said:
Unless its bundled with every PS4/Slim/Pro for the next couple of years.
Crash was good at its time however the remake.. i cant see many gamers jumping on it unless there die-hard fans

^

Gameplay is extremely linear to the point where even updated graphics can't hide it. Platformers have evolved, and it seems like Crash hasn't stood the test of time

The first one maybe, but the second and third ones are absolutely still playable.

So just about as many copies as the people who will lose health coverage under your Health "Plan"?

1M if it's lucky enough . To be honest, I don't see another Ratchet & Clank case here.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Ka-pi96 said:
HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nice joke thread

i had the same reaction

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)

While i don't think it'll sell anywhere near 20 mil. i don't think it'll do as poorly as some people here think. there was lots of excitement when it was shown at PSX. it wasn't like "oh hey there's a remaster for that game" it was more like "holy shit! crash is back!" and also usa preorders are at 82,929, 19 weeks before launch. that's more than twice the amount ratchet and clank was at 19 weeks before launch. i think it can do 2 million easily.

Do we have a comedy forum?

Why am i reacting?

Yolo

San Andreas sold 20 milion on PS2
Pokemon Diamon and Pearl 18 milion on the DS
Do people know that we even have sales figures on this site?

But yolo
Crash remakes 20 milion

''Hadouken!''

Your name isn't Tbone51