By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox console exclusive pokemon and animal crossing melt together on xbox one and project scorpio!

Seriously?

Around the Network

The amount of xbox hate on this site is huge! SAD! Modz should really look into this and do their job.

Geralt said:
The amount of xbox hate on this site is huge! SAD! Modz should really look into this and do their job.

And yet you consistently bash Nintendo and Sony...

Look, no offense but this game looks mediocre at best. Even Animal Crossing from the N64 looks miles better than it. 

I own an XB1 (first Microsoft console I've ever owned). It's a good, sleek piece of hardware. The controller feels great too, along with the OS. I however (along with many people) am disappointed with their lack of effort of bringing as many games as Sony or Nintendo. It isn't better when you realize you can play the games on PC too. 

I understand Microsoft's strategy, but as of now I don't see it paying off. Connecting worlds does bring benefit, but it seems to backfire when it makes your already modest exclusives list appear even smaller 

I bet this game will land on mobiles, Switch and PS4 some day (provided it will be good and successful on PC and/or Xbox One).

Just like tons of other successful console/handheld inspired indie games (e.g. Stardew Valley) or blatant ripoffs (Oveanhorn) which went multiplat.

okr said:

I bet this game will land on mobiles, Switch and PS4 some day (provided it will be good and successful on PC and/or Xbox One).

How dare u to even speak such a blasphemy ?

It's a X1/PC exclusive.

Around the Network
Geralt said:

Just to be clear: No Xbox hate at all from my side, I have an Xbox 360 and imo it was technically the overall best console package last gen. I just don't think many indie games will stay exclusive this gen, most of them go multiplat, which is understandable. Plus, the game this thread is about doesn't look impressive to me.

Cities Skylines - a deserved million seller on PC - is a much more impressive console exclusive for Xbox One (provided it stays console exclusive, you never know these days). Fantastic game. 

Honestly, it looks pretty charming. Not my cup of tea though.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Doesn't look too great, but maybe it turns out to be quite alright. I'm not sure if this kind of game would sell well on XOne though.

LudicrousSpeed said:
I want my click back.

^ this.

Pokemon & animal crossing  like game on xbox? sounds good.

Opens thread.... clicks on the site link, watches Ooblets trailer *is less than impressed*.

Lol feels like I was baited to watch that trailer, and left disappointed lol.

Thread should Read : Xbox gets indie console exclusive Ooblets.

I watched the trailer thinking this doesnt look like pokemon or animal crossing, simply because of the thread title name.

Ka-pi96 said:
That... looks shockingly bad! :O

I second this.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!