By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - February 2017 NPD Thread! Nioh sales up!

Super super for the star ship trooper! Ps4 domination baby. It should be the top selling home console in March too. Cant see xbox beating it until scorpio launch unless they do an insane promotion during one of the months.

Around the Network
Bandorr said:

Maybe Microsoft's Mouth Windows Central will give us the numbers. Assuming Microsoft their source "leaks" them the numbers.

Unless the difference is as big or bigger than January where we got no numbers.

It not about the numbers with Microsoft anymore, it's about what they say.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Kerotan said:
Super super for the star ship trooper! Ps4 domination baby. It should be the top selling home console in March too. Cant see xbox beating it until scorpio launch unless they do an insane promotion during one of the months.

switch is #1 in march

RolStoppable said:
celador said:

switch is #1 in march

I think Kerotan admires Microsoft's PR work, so Switch will be out of the picture.

I bet you he will say something like "But Switch is a handheld" 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

RolStoppable said:
celador said:

switch is #1 in march

I think Kerotan admires Microsoft's PR work, so Switch will be out of the picture.

Even better...

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8331947

Edit: Switch will be a home console when it loses in a "category"

Warned ~ CGI

Around the Network
Jranation said:
RolStoppable said:

While I personally categorise it as a handheld,  if we are going to get all nitty and gritty it's a hybrid.  

Switch will be the #1 hybrid in March.  

Switch will be the #1 console in March 

PS4 will be the #1 traditional console in March

And it will be 3/3 against its rival the xb1.

Jranation said:
RolStoppable said:

Probably because it really is.  Unless you guys really think the PSP and Vita were hybrids/home consoles.  If that's the case, more power to you.

thismeintiel said:
Jranation said:

Probably because it really is.  Unless you guys really think the PSP and Vita were hybrids/home consoles.  If that's the case, more power to you.

I love having power!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

RolStoppable said:
thismeintiel said:

"The more power to you" is reserved for you, because you hold the unreasonable point of view here.

If the criteria to be a hybrid/home console is to have a dock/cradle that just allows you to quickly and easily connect to the TV, then the PSP should count.  If not, then you guys are using some mental gymnastics to make it seem any different.

Though, I may have to take off the Vita, as I'm not 100% sure it's cradle worked that way.

RolStoppable said:
thismeintiel said:

"The more power to you" is reserved for you, because you hold the unreasonable point of view here.

You all do because it's neither.  It's a hybrid and thus gets its own category.  Primarily it's a handheld but nintendo gave it the ability to plug into the TV so therefore it's taking on the Wii U + 3DS marketshare.  

It ain't a traditional home console and therefore the traditional home console battle remains xb1 vs PS4.