By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Taylor Swift is a rock and roll legend <3

Tbh I always thought Nick Jonas was the better rock star.

Around the Network

I tend to forget about your existence until I see these threads pop up. *sigh*

Ps3 said:
palou said:

You must however realize that that remains purely subjective. 

I disagree. Count the grammys and album sales.

Wow, so a useless award and the amount of albums sold is what makes someone great. 

Ps3 said:
Well, in all fairness, Taylor has more talent than other rock legends such as The Beatles, and even Janis Joplin. I'm not saying they're not talented, because they are some of the most talented in history, but next to Taylor, they're just okay! Rock is subjective, there are plenty of people, for instance, in the rock and roll hall of fame, are aren't rockers. Taylor has a few rock songs, such as I Knew You Were Trouble, and The Story Of Us, and We Belong Together.

Doing some research, I Knew You Were Trouble was co-written with Max Martin and Shellback and You Belong with Me (I can't find a Taylor Swift We Belong Together so I think you mean this) was co-written with Liz Rose. Give the background people some credit.

Biggest joke thread ever.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
SegataSanshiro said:
Nice joke thread.

Why? Because she's a woman?

No because Havana Brown has far more talent than Swift.

Normchacho said:
Taylor Swift is generic as all hell...

Media for the masses.

"Well, in all fairness, Taylor has more talent than other rock legends such as The Beatles, and even Janis Joplin. "
"Rock is subjective, there are plenty of people, for instance, in the rock and roll hall of fame, are aren't rockers."

My brain cannot go to that level of stupidity. I must go. Bye.

:::So tempted to post a "Shake it Off" video.:::

Rock? o.O

This must be troll thread, please.