By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda BotW Screenshot thread

My 5 year old was trying to catcha horse today. No luck, those black ones are mean.

His older brother helped him steal an already trained one instead.

I'm still enjoying myself in the mountains

Lucky wizard fellow, I don't have inventory space for a freeze rod, even though I carried enough food and fire wood up here to last a year.

Hanging out above the next conquered mountain top.

Now is this the highest point, or that one over there on the left. I'll get there in a few days or weeks.

Around the Network

I snuck in the castle fough a super easy boss in the lower caves and got the sheild. I left the castle after that. Sheild does break I hear so be careful.

I'm gonna use the Pro HUD now!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

My god this is one gorgeous game! Watched about an hour or so of gameplay today, he was doing the Ruta temple, cool puzzles with great physics based solutions. Amazing stuff, this is obviously number one on my eventual Switch purchase list.

Come on guys ! You shouldn't have spoiled the Dragons ! Btw I've seen them many times, there's at least 3 of them, one of which has a super cool battle tied to it (despite being extremely easy)

Around the Network

It feels like I've been stuck in this snowstorm for days

One of the rare occasions it cleared up a bit, along the edge of the world. I like how it handles the boundaries, pretty clear but with the illusion the land continues.

Back in the snowstorm. This might be important, however it's not responding to hails. Unknown.

Luke888 said:
Come on guys ! You shouldn't have spoiled the Dragons ! Btw I've seen them many times, there's at least 3 of them, one of which has a super cool battle tied to it (despite being extremely easy)

I felt the same when Segata posted it, but he seemed geniounely curious, so it's fine. After that, I thought posting my picture was a non-issue.

Regarding the cool battle, is it considered a battle when the other guy isn't attacking?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

Slarvax said:
Luke888 said:

I felt the same when Segata posted it, but he seemed geniounely curious, so it's fine. After that, I thought posting my picture was a non-issue.

Regarding the cool battle, is it considered a battle when the other guy isn't attacking?

Well you CAN get hurt if you touch it or if you fall while following it so...

Got a lot of pics to share.

Something cool happens here at random times. It's shiny.

The squad gonna drop the sickest rap album in Hyrule. Coming soon.

Slarvax said:

Haha nice, I should unlock the camera some time, could have used it for some recent selfies.

I've been stuck in a snowstorm again so not many screenshots but I have this way to stay warm at night.

He didn't like that

I tried to defeat a Linel again, my equipment simply doesn't last long enough to get through the fight. I guess I need a lot more attack power so it hits take more than 1% of his healthbar. Don't know if you can leave a fight midway to collect more shields lol. Anyway can't beat him, humiliate him instead!

That got him really pissed off.