By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nier Automata Review Thread. Metacritic: 89!!

Tagged games:

So at 51 reviews, it looking like it might just stay in the 90 region :)

Around the Network

Can't wait to play it!!
Aloy, wait for me sweety i'll be back :)

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

5/10 - Random troll

It's now down to 89 and in fact on the verge of 88 because of a single review LOL

That sucks, I hate troll reviews

Boutros said:
5/10 - Random troll

It's now down to 89 and in fact on the verge of 88 because of a single review LOL

The worst thing is that the reviewer didn't even bother to finish the game 

Around the Network
Boutros said:
5/10 - Random troll

Interesting how a troll review on Metacritic can hold so much weight. 

I jinxed the hell out of this game. I create one post on another thread saying that it's at 90 and within minutes it drops to 89. Ariakon - the kiss of death. 

Guys i have a question for you who already finished the game .. im still at the beginning The Ruin City and the Desert areas and the framerate is really pissing me off it's so choppy and it's ruining the fun for me so my question is does this continue through out the rest of the game ??

ps: f**k that 5/10 review

sub-zero-TM said:
Guys i have a question for you who already finished the game .. im still at the beginning The Ruin City and the Desert areas and the framerate is really pissing me off it's so choppy and it's ruining the fun for me so my question is does this continue through out the rest of the game ??

Trade in your ps4 and get a ps4 pro! 

Kerotan said:
sub-zero-TM said:

Trade in your ps4 and get a ps4 pro! 

I have issues  with  the framerate  too,and the horrible first gen ps3 graphics  this is by far the worst  looking  ps4 game i ever played  this  should  be solid 60fps.

Only  complains i.have though  everything  else is freaking  awesome. 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil