By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you support Trump, my opinion is that you're sexist!

Your post is generalizing which is no different to being sexist.

Question  - Has Trump ever actually grabbed a woman by her lady parts?

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
LivingMetal said:

Are you honestly trying to say that Bill is totally innocent in all of this?

No! Not at all, but she had the right to defend her marriage.

While not defending the rights of the women he hurt?

RolStoppable said:
FloatingWaffles said:

I cannot tell whether this is a serious thread or not in the slighest.

On one hand people have been acting crazy and saying dumb shit this whole election and lately, with it getting to the point where people will call others nazi's for just having a different opinion from them, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a real thread. Not calling you dumb or anything Ps3, you're allowed to believe whatever you want. 

On the other hand Ps3 then goes on to say stuff like "i've been on this site for 8 years so my opinion matters a lot!" and a bunch of other responses which makes me think this is all just an act on their part.

Also just because someone votes for Trump doesn't mean that they support everything he has ever said. That's a baseless generalization on your part. 

Ps3 used to be more nuanced in his approach to such topics, so it was a lot harder to tell in the past. That nuance seems to have been lost during his hiatus, so now it's safe to say that it's an act.

Or maybe he truly changed his mind and isn't the same defender of women that he legitimately used to be. In that case he would be using his old persona to have some forum fun.

Whatever... I'm sorry, but I'm just disgusted with everything right now. :(

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
LivingMetal said:
To the OP: Are you a transvestite? Just curious. Not judging.

Why would you make the assumption?

I didn't assume anything.  I asked.

Aura7541 said:
Barkley said:

No one talks the way the OP is talking, I believe they are joking around, though I also believe they are truly a strong vocal opposer of sexism.

They believe what they're saying, but the way they are saying it is just... so weird it has to be partly a joke.

" I've been on this site for 8 years and I'm legendary here, and I just haven't beeCn around for a while. My opinion is valued heavily, and my fight against sexism isn't just words. I personally have fought for women for years!" - WTF?

He somewhat reminds me of TheDrill...

Can you please answer my private message?

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Around the Network
LivingMetal said:
Ps3 said:

Why would you make the assumption?

I didn't assume anything.  I asked.

No, I'm not.

Ps3 said:
irstupid said:

They tried to destroy her marriage? Bill was the one doing the rapping, not them.

If my wife slept around on me, I would be more mad at her than the men.

But irregardless, Hillary was teh first lady of the united states. She had more power than basically any woman alive, and a platform to say whatever she wanted and everyone woudl listen. That is not a place one should be using to bash victims of a crime.

That's just my opinion. I don't like the idea of a victim of some crimes name to be drug through the mud. What kind of message does that send to any other women who get rapped. Would they want to come forward if when they do they are blasted in the papers as being a slut.

So what! She defended her marriage! She did what she had to do. She is a strong woman!

Okay! That makes you a hypocrite then! What about women who come forward and say they were groped by millionaires???? What message does that send?

It sends a message that they were sexually assaulted and that Trump, who I assume you are reffereing to, is the assaulter.

I never defended Trump's actions, and I never will.

I'm purely stating that what Hillary did was insanely shameful and no woman should ever look to her for womans rights. She is not a role model in that field. She may be a role model for a business woman, or political woman or many other fields, but womans rights she lost all respect due to her actions back when she attacked those 20 some women that came forward.

Aura7541 said:
monocle_layton said:
Why did any mod allow this? It's obvious it'll turn into a mess

Trying to discuss with the mod team on this. The title was already changed to make it less incendiary, though apparently that didn't do much and this thread is traveling at the speed of light.

Considering how less aggresive threads get locked up, I honestly think it'd be better to let this thread die than to let more users agree with the idea of removing political threads 

I just want this thread to die... because I'm so hurt right now. I haven't cried in weeks and then I came on here and I have tears rolling down my face right now.

Ps3 said:

The one thing I really hated about Hillary is just how she just never stopped talking about how amazing it would be to have a women in the whitehouse. The idea of voting for her because she is a women is, in my opinion, quite pathetic. Sexism is dead when people stop caring about what gender their president is. Merkel never attempted to capitalize on all the "change" that bringing a women to the whitehouse shows. People vote for her because she has the qualities of a solid statesperson. That has nothing to do with her gender, so no point in bringing it up every second sentence. 

I would have still voted for her irregardless, not only because Trump was the opposition; I mostly agree with her economic views. In the same way, people could vote for Trump irregardless of his disrespect for women, because they believe he would make america better as a whole.

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.