By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you support Trump, my opinion is that you're sexist!

Ps3 said:
I just want this thread to die... because I'm so hurt right now. I haven't cried in weeks and then I came on here and I have tears rolling down my face right now.

That's what happens when you make a completely idiotic thread and cause a horrific snowball effect.

I typically like being considerate of others, but I have no sympathy. You did this all by yourself.

To be fair, I do hope this thread dies as well. We'd be better off without it.

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Ps3 said:
I just want this thread to die... because I'm so hurt right now. I haven't cried in weeks and then I came on here and I have tears rolling down my face right now.

That's what happens when you make a completely idiotic thread and cause a horrific snowball effect.

I typically like being considerate of others, but I have no sympathy. You did this all by yourself.

I wasn't talking to you!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
Aura7541 said:

He somewhat reminds me of TheDrill...

Can you please answer my private message?

I tried, but I keep getting a 404 error.

Ps3 said:
monocle_layton said:

I wasn't talking to you!

Yeah, I don't see why I even bother. Shouldn't expect much from a person who worships a celebrity 

Aura7541 said:
Ps3 said:

Can you please answer my private message?

I tried, but I keep getting a 404 error.

Okay, keep trying! Please. My heart is literally broken.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

Around the Network
Ps3 said:

Estrogen pills.  You're taking estrogen pills, right?  Not assuming, well... maybe just a little this time.

Ps3 said:
palou said:

How many times do I have to say this? Supporting a candidate does not mean that you share his point of view! Example (not what I personally believe, again), someone could consider that Trump's strong immigration laws will prevent much more severe homophobia and sexism from entering the country, from places where being gay is still a crime and women can't drive.

People (should) vote based on what they believe is best for the country as an end result, not how much they like the candidate.

"Well, I believe in a woman's right to choose! It's her body! She can do whatever she wants!"

For the last sentance, I just told you why that is completely irrelevant in the debate. People that are against abortion generally believe that abortion is MURDER! They consider the unborn child a seperate human, with its own rights. That is what you should be arguing for or against. You cannot expect someone accept murder for the sake of a women's liberties!

Well, you make a good point. I can't lie.

Sorry about the aggressive atitude, I love debates and tend to get a bit too involved when I start...

Have a good day, then!

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

monocle_layton said:
Ps3 said:

I wasn't talking to you!

Yeah, I don't see why I even bother. Shouldn't expect much from a person who worships a celebrity 

Uhm, taylor is more of a celebrity. She is a rock God! Stop trying to bait me.

Okaaaayy then. This thread has taken a really bizarre turn. The OP is being too belligerent and the thread is traveling at break-necking speeds. I will be locking this thread and talk it over with the mod team.

palou said:
Ps3 said:

Well, you make a good point. I can't lie.

Sorry about the aggressive atitude, I love debates and tend to get a bit too involved when I start...

Have a good day, then!

It's okay.. I'm just so upset with how everything is going. I didn't mean to be mean.