By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If you support Trump, my opinion is that you're sexist!

Ps3 said:
HylianYoshi said:
When I first saw this, I thought this was a troll.

I'd just like to say that everyone who does so has their own reason for supporting Trump. You can't just make a blanket statement saying they're all sexists. You are acting like a closed-minded bigot.

I always thought that Hillary was the lesser of two evils, even if I disliked her more than Trump. I'm starting to think that I shouldn't even have given her the benefit of the doubt, seeing how people like you behave in regards to this subject.

Another one who has only been on this site for like 5 minutes.

You don't know me! You don't know what I fight for! and you don't have a clue about the world! In the words of Taylor Swift "I'll bet you got pushed around, somebody made you cold!" So you need to stop!

I <3 that song!

But seriously, cool down a bit. This thread is getting a complete mess.

Around the Network
Mystro-Sama said:
The Trump hate train is still running?

choo choo!!!

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

BUY TAYLOR'S NEW ALBUM REPUTATION!!

Ps3 said:
irstupid said:

They tried to destroy her marriage? Bill was the one doing the rapping, not them.

If my wife slept around on me, I would be more mad at her than the men.

But irregardless, Hillary was teh first lady of the united states. She had more power than basically any woman alive, and a platform to say whatever she wanted and everyone woudl listen. That is not a place one should be using to bash victims of a crime.

That's just my opinion. I don't like the idea of a victim of some crimes name to be drug through the mud. What kind of message does that send to any other women who get rapped. Would they want to come forward if when they do they are blasted in the papers as being a slut.

So what! She defended her marriage! She did what she had to do. She is a strong woman!

Okay! That makes you a hypocrite then! What about women who come forward and say they were groped by millionaires???? What message does that send?

So it's ok for Bill to be a womanizer and not Trump?

LivingMetal said:
Ps3 said:

Like I said, those people tried to destroy her marriage! Or do you think that infidelity is right as well?

Are you honestly trying to say that Bill is totally innocent in all of this?

No! Not at all, but she had the right to defend her marriage.

Reputation proceeds me, they told you I'm crazy, I swear I don't love the drama it loves me <3

palou said:
Ps3 said:

Like I said, those people tried to destroy her marriage! Or do you think that infidelity is right as well?

Both man and women should have the right to leave a marriage they don't like at any time.

Okay, and she fought for it and saved it.

Around the Network
Ps3 said:
VitaminZ said:
Isn't Taylor Swift a sexist? I thought people were angry at her because she didn't come out against Trump and didn't attend the women's march?

Nobody is mad at her! LOL She is still selling millions more albums than your favorites ever can! And more than the beatles!

Beatles: 500 Million Sales.

Taylor Swift: 170 million Sales

Ps3 said:
LivingMetal said:

*jiggle*

Of course you would use a gif that sexualizes women. Typical!

No, I used a gif of a woman sexualizing a Jim Hensen creation.  I'm fighting for the rights of muppets.

Ps3 said:
Yerm said:
okay, okay okay. lets go over what you did wrong.

youre taking an issue that affects everybody (or lets just say women since you opened on that) and making it all about you. millions of people live in fear now because he has the power to ruin their lives, and he doesnt have the capacity to realize what he is doing to people. this is a national problem, and one that we are all aware of, and want fixed.

this is not about YOU marching across Washington to make a statement. this is not about YOU being part of a website for 8 years. this is not about YOU "being recognized and having a valued opinion". i put that in quotes because i really have no idea who you are. and nobody really cares that YOU have the constitutional right to say this. you arent adding anything new to discuss, so its really just a waste of breath.

youre not helping people, youre just trying to take advantage of them

Well, you're just mad that I have an opinion that differs from yours, and millions of women are willing to support it, and "MEN". So it has nothing to do with me! I'm just a fighter and a fighter I will always be! So don't get it twisted sister, but sexism is not okay!

nope, there you go, you did it again. only this time you went a bit further, you assumed some things that were not true, and used those assumptions to boost your ego even higher.

i never said my opinion differed from yours, in fact its quite the opposite. i dont think somebody can say they are in favor of equal rights if they support Donald Trump.

i also dont know why you put "men" in quotes or capitalization. i never even mentioned anything pertaining to gender differences.

and yes, I am fully aware that sexism is not okay.

i dont think you really understood the point i was trying to make. being in support of a group of people who could have their lives ruined overnight is perfectly acceptable. but it seems like you only want to support them because it will make you look like a better person for doing so. in which case, its good that youre fighting, but youre fighting for the wrong reasons.

LivingMetal said:
To the OP: Are you a transvestite? Just curious. Not judging.

Why would you make the assumption?

palou said:
Ps3 said:

Well, you're saying that it's okay to support sexism, homophobia, and sexual assaults are okay when Trump is supported and praised.

Well, I believe in a woman's right to choose! It's her body! She can do whatever she wants!

How many times do I have to say this? Supporting a candidate does not mean that you share his point of view! Example (not what I personally believe, again), someone could consider that Trump's strong immigration laws will prevent much more severe homophobia and sexism from entering the country, from places where being gay is still a crime and women can't drive.

People (should) vote based on what they believe is best for the country as an end result, not how much they like the candidate.

"Well, I believe in a woman's right to choose! It's her body! She can do whatever she wants!"

For the last sentance, I just told you why that is completely irrelevant in the debate. People that are against abortion generally believe that abortion is MURDER! They consider the unborn child a seperate human, with its own rights. That is what you should be arguing for or against. You cannot expect someone accept murder for the sake of a women's liberties!

Well, you make a good point. I can't lie.