By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has sold 915k PSVR units to date

Normchacho said:
SvennoJ said:

I'm a biased Phychonauts fan too, as in I tried 3 times to like Psychonauts and just can't get into it! So hence my hesitation when reviews turned out rather mixed and it turning out to be another short experience. Mervils a VR adventure however instantly put a big smile on my face again. 3rd person action platformer thingie, simple but fun.

Really?!? Is it that good? It looked cool and I want a longer VR game, but I wasn't sure if I would pick it up.

It's 6 to 8 hours, which sounds about right after completing the first world. (4 worlds x 3 stages each) It's rather simple but a great start to making 3rd person action platformers in VR. It really gets me dreaming of a mario 64 VR remake. It's fun to play, worth $20.

Around the Network

Considering how a consumer could easily get an entire new console or PC instead of a $450 headset, I find this very impressive.

Mummelmann said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

you're thinking short term.  What happens when all the Japanese people stop making babies and live in their VR hentai?  You lose your userbase eventually!

Damn, didn't think about that! Okay, so they need to take it slow then. If the Japanese population dwindles, I'll lose out on about 50% of the weird stuff on youtube, and that's not good!

now you're thinking 5th dimensionally.  If it's marketed right in China or India where there's overpopulation, it could sell gangbusters as a humanitarian alternative to actual reproduction

I am Iron Man

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
Mummelmann said:

Damn, didn't think about that! Okay, so they need to take it slow then. If the Japanese population dwindles, I'll lose out on about 50% of the weird stuff on youtube, and that's not good!

now you're thinking 5th dimensionally.  If it's marketed right in China or India where there's overpopulation, it could sell gangbusters as a humanitarian alternative to actual reproduction

Off to invest now!