You're excused, uran.

Around the Network

1,000,000 behind the WiiU + 3DS.

Using Media Create numbers?

Shadow1980 said:
SuperNova said:

Quoting for chart update? Please? :)

Here you go:

Could we get a chart update? Pretty please?

peterdavid12345 said:
Japan is great, but America is the biggest market. Xbox dominated last-gen solely because of the US alone. Whoever control the US market, control the domination of that industry.

What did xbox exactly dominate?  360 ended with ~4m ahead of Wii in NA market and yet they still ended up in third place +15m behind the Wii.  Let's compare Wii Japan sales to 360 sales.  +12m to +1.5m.  Looks like not being able to sell anything in Japan hurt them more than being +4m in NA market.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
peterdavid12345 said:
Japan is great, but America is the biggest market. Xbox dominated last-gen solely because of the US alone. Whoever control the US market, control the domination of that industry.

What did xbox exactly dominate?  360 ended with ~4m ahead of Wii in NA market and yet they still ended up in third place +15m behind the Wii.  Let's compare Wii Japan sales to 360 sales.  +12m to +1.5m.  Looks like not being able to sell anything in Japan hurt them more than being +4m in NA market.

I ignored him for a reason, drop this. This has nothing to do with the comparison.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Shadow1980 said:

Sorry for the late update. Here you go:

At this point 3ds is only a few weeks away before entering beast mode. I wonder if the Switch can catch up. Goddamn Nintendo, do you ever manage your stock correctly?

A handheld gamer only (for now).

Vor said:

At this point 3ds is only a few weeks away before entering beast mode. I wonder if the Switch can catch up. Goddamn Nintendo, do you ever manage your stock correctly?

Well, they did manage to annually ship about 50 million units of DS+Wii for a few years.

tag

interesting scenario that it's tied at the moment roughly with the 3DS considering the massive under inventory versus demand situation they're dealing with; 3DS will fly ahead later this year though (in the week to week comparison) at the point where it got the price reduction

Nintendo really needs to get more Switches out. Even if it means not profiting on selling the systems by paying the manufacturers more for the development of the systems (due to the scarcity in parts / competition)

one would think if supply was openly available Japan sales would be insane at the moment considering hundreds of people will line up to wait in raffles, which is something very special.

Will be interesting to see if Nintendo can do something about stock to battle the 3DS spike comparison (price reduction it had).