By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The website is frequently unable to load

It's been pretty awful these last few days. Really annoying, hope it gets fixed soon

Around the Network

When you thought the homepage not loading was the worst HA! vgc hits a new low, last week has been the worst since I frequent this forum, easily

leyendax69 said:
When you thought the homepage not loading was the worst HA! vgc hits a new low, last week has been the worst since I frequent this forum, easily

Well, the show's not over yet! I can't wait for the next installment where we'll have to wait for days in between sessions.

VGPolyglot said:
shikamaru317 said:
This has been a problem on VGC for quite awhile, but it has definitely been worse the past week or so than I've ever seen it before.

And yet we all stay. I guess many of us suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, because even with all of its problems we still stay. I myself don't really have anywhere else to go, this is really the only forum that I use.

Same here .

Has anyone talked with Trucks? Does he know what's causing all these troubles?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Website is STILL screwed. Dear lord.

At least it's just the homepage that won't load for me at the moment.

Around the Network

Seems unable to load often for me too recently. I just normally do something else then come back and try again half hour or so later and it loads. Maybe too many users on server at once?

It's the Switch.

Someone switches the server on and off.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Problem is at least partially related to the site trying to bring in content from gamewise.co, and that site being down causing a bad backlog (impacting pages not even hitting that) as things timeout... It's been blocked for now...

VGPolyglot said:
leyendax69 said:

Well, the show's not over yet! I can't wait for the next installment where we'll have to wait for days in between sessions.

Looking forward to the last act where VGC indefinitely dies and I can actually start playing games again instead of looking at their sales

leyendax69 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Looking forward to the last act where VGC indefinitely dies and I can actually start playing games again instead of looking at their sales

Yeah, I hear you. I spent way more time on here than I do playing video game.