By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The website is frequently unable to load

YES

Is horrible, it gets to my nerves, every 5 minutes it starts to go slow as hell or just unable to load anything, is really annoying.

Around the Network

Is this the VGChartz server?

I have to keep copying text to wordpad when its obvious the comment isn't uploading. This is the worst I've experienced for VGChartz.

I've seen this type of thread multiple times every year since I joined. There's no hope, everyone.

NintendoPie said:
I've seen this type of thread multiple times every year since I joined. There's no hope, everyone.

This is different to the usual situation though. Usually when the homepage won't load for prolonged periods of time, the forums still work perfectly fine, also the homepage usually just gets stuck loading rather than bringing up any sort of error message as it has been for me sometimes recently.

the website is broken as fuck

Around the Network

This site won't last until the Switch launch. It's so unstable, now. It's going to blow any minute now and probably kill us all in the process.

d21lewis said:
This site won't last until the Switch launch. It's so unstable, now. It's going to blow any minute now and probably kill us all in the process.

The Switch will mark the end of VGC o:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Unable to connect to server, connection timed out, sql errors.

VgChartz in a nutshell.

At least I don't get the hangups anymore where vgchartz caused 100% cpu usage through flash adverts (disabled now)
Currently the advertisments on the right are showing the continuous loading spinny thing, while the ones on the top keep moving my page up and down as usual. VgChartz is more than a video game forum, it's a survival game!

Platina said:
d21lewis said:

The Switch will mark the end of VGC o:

I'm pretty sure this is how Krypton exploded.

SvennoJ said:

Unable to connect to server, connection timed out, sql errors.

VgChartz in a nutshell.

At least I don't get the hangups anymore where vgchartz caused 100% cpu usage through flash adverts (disabled now)
Currently the advertisments on the right are showing the continuous loading spinny thing, while the ones on the top keep moving my page up and down as usual. VgChartz is more than a video game forum, it's a survival game!

So that's also because of the site, not my browser? That's good to know, but also means that the site is even in worse shape that I thought!

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.