By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Zelda: Breath of the Wild review thread - 97 on Switch, 96 on Wii U

I got this game due to the extremely positive reviews. I'm only an hour or so into the game but it's really not pulling me in. We'll see if anything changes if I can persist with the game.

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
Johnw1104 said:
I was actually quite worried that Horizon would overshadow Zelda, but now I'm worried that Horizon's time in the sun has been unfairly cut short. It's a shame they came out so close to one another as I'd like to be playing both right now and they're both easily the GotY frontrunners.

Time will tell,just  so you know the one game overshadowing  the other only means the one is selling more  then the other.

And i fully  suspect  horizon  selling  better  then zelda. 

In the UK/US at first but LoZ will have leg it out WW.

Metacritic

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

0D0 said:

Metacritic

lol "User 7.9" seems legit for a game that's been out for a few hours.

Why do they even have that rating?

Johnw1104 said:

lol "User 7.9" seems legit for a game that's been out for a few hours.

Why do they even have that rating?

Dunno, they should just ditch user ratings. People only know how to vote 0 or 10.

Around the Network
0D0 said:

Metacritic

So its almost been 10 years since we got the last 98 Meta? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
0D0 said:

Metacritic

Yes, it's quite impressive. But the games at 97 are as good.

cura said:
I got this game due to the extremely positive reviews. I'm only an hour or so into the game but it's really not pulling me in. We'll see if anything changes if I can persist with the game.

The dungeons in the first hour start off slow but don't worry I think you'll like it you keep playing

Jranation said:
0D0 said:

Metacritic

And since 1998, nothing touchs OoT

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

My first two hours were pretty satisfying. I don't even beat the second shrine because I was totally distracted by other things in my way XD.

I like how this game doesn't have any boundaries. They were not exageratting when they said that. It's possibly the true definition of an open world game. Can't recommend it enough (based on two hours, it's a bit OTT but the potential is obviously there XD). I don't know how the average gamer will react to it though. We're pretty used to handholding. Now this is freedom. And it feels so good and refreshing, man.