By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How's the weather around you?

Hot as fuck and sunny all year round though thats to be expected in the Caribbean. I look forward to heavy rain just for the change of setting and mood. What people call bad weather I call it great.

Around the Network

Way too warm, average temp around this time is 12-36 degrees F. But tomorrow has a high of 67 F, and it is staying around that all week.

Horrendously warm because Florida. Such a hellhole.

Mystro-Sama said:

Hot as fuck and sunny all year round though thats to be expected in the Caribbean. I look forward to heavy rain just for the change of setting and mood. What people call bad weather I call it great.

If i dont have to wear a suit and leather shoes in my workplace, id agree with you. Commuting has become a nightmare here in singapore in the last few weeks because of heavy rains

Sunny, the sky is blue, 28 degrees. Great weather all around.

Around the Network

Still pretty cold. Went to the beach yesterday and the sea was all frozen and shit. Can't wait for summer to come along. =/

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

In Leicester UK it has been cold, frosty and rainy. Usually it starts getting warmer but last week we've had hail and snow, yesterday it was cold and rainy. Today isn't too bad although it's still cold.

Was 41C on the weekend (about 106F). It's much better now, hitting around 30C during the day.

SoCal, a bit rainy, but welcomed, shit is dry out here

Mountains got some decent snow, some of those dams and reservoirs we built 15 years ago might be ponding water

Hopefully it doesn't all burn down again in a few months

It's cold right now, about -10 and then on Saturday it's supposed to jump up to 10. This winter has been pretty indecisive, but at least it's sunny and we're not coated in never ending fog anymore.