By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

BrazilĀ“s Purge.

Hell on Earth. 9 75.00%

Not so bad. 3 25.00%

Total:12

Please lock.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

The only country I can think of where the citizens have a right to bear arms is the US. That won't go away ever. At worst, you'll be required to have a thorough background and mental check (which would be a good thing)

so, basically guns solve all problems?

I don't know. We have insanely strict gun laws here in germany and I certainly can't complain about too much criminals or anything.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Lack of guns doesn't magically cause a saggy-skinned man to spring up and cause problems.

Look at Japan. You can't have any guns, and yet you can walk home super drunk and not get jumped/shot. Why is that? Maybe the Japanese stood up to the big bad Soros- or perhaps they just have less corruption. Sure, like any other government, theirs isn't perfect. On the other hand, they manage to create a society where you simply feel safe. Brazil isn't like that.

People laugh at the conservatives who shout out pathetic bullshit like, "oh the crazy left!" and whatnot. Reminds me of the old priest who used to tell me how the world was gonna reach the end in 2007.

Realize that the left/right constantly bashing each other simply makes the problem worse. Instead of pointing fingers and blaming a country's insanely complex issue on Soros/the left, why don't you take another hard look at Brazil and see the mistake you made in your original thread.

OdinHades said:
so, basically guns solve all problems?

I don't know. We have insanely strict gun laws here in germany and I certainly can't complain about too much criminals or anything.

For now. But I have friends in Germany telling me it is becoming Rapeland EU with the refugge crisis... I pray it isn´t so.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:

The problem with guns is not not having guns, is allowing some to have.
If you are going to do something, do it right, the way it was done, it just made things easier for bandits, but still, stupid and easily corruptable people not having a gun will always be the best choice, what is happening is also happening because brazilian people take any chance they have to take advantage over each other.

When we favored the lack of education and decency also permiting guns would have made thinga worse, it would be utter chaos if the population had guns, when they don't have the responsibility to own them.

Brazil problem is definitely not the population not being officially able to own guns with ease, that's for sure, and I'm glad for it.

You´re from SJ dos C, right? Let´s pray Sao Paulo police force does not strike.  MG and RJ are trying to start a strike next week. =(

monocle_layton said:
Lack of guns doesn't magically cause a saggy-skinned man to spring up and cause problems.

Look at Japan. You can't have any guns, and yet you can walk home super drunk and not get jumped/shot. Why is that? Maybe the Japanese stood up to the big bad Soros- or perhaps they just have less corruption. Sure, like any other government, theirs isn't perfect. On the other hand, they manage to create a society where you simply feel safe. Brazil isn't like that.

People laugh at the conservatives who shout out pathetic bullshit like, "oh the crazy left!" and whatnot. Reminds me of the old priest who used to tell me how the world was gonna reach the end in 2007.

Realize that the left/right constantly bashing each other simply makes the problem worse. Instead of pointing fingers and blaming a country's insanely complex issue on Soros/the left, why don't you take another hard look at Brazil and see the mistake you made in your original thread.

But, if the police strikes in Japan, you better believe things will get bad. Not like in Brazil, cause japanese are more educated, less brutal, but it will go south.

My point in the video is: the police is not working and the criminals have guns, but the honest people do not. This is what cause all this hell here in Brazil:

Leftist policies + Corruption + Gun Ban + Hipocrisy = HELL.

NewGuy said:
The only country I can think of where the citizens have a right to bear arms is the US. That won't go away ever. At worst, you'll be required to have a thorough background and mental check (which would be a good thing)

There is a police strike here in Brazil: I bet you if there was a police strike in America, things would not get this crazy: for one store owners would be able to defend themselves and their stablishments. Here everything is getting robbed and destroyed.

BraLoD said:

The problem with guns is not not having guns, is allowing some to have.
If you are going to do something, do it right, the way it was done, it just made things easier for bandits, but still, stupid and easily corruptable people not having a gun will always be the best choice, what is happening is also happening because brazilian people take any chance they have to take advantage over each other.

When we favored the lack of education and decency also permiting guns would have made thinga worse, it would be utter chaos if the population had guns, when they don't have the responsibility to own them.

Brazil problem is definitely not the population not being officially able to own guns with ease, that's for sure, and I'm glad for it.

I work with a local Courthouse, today the president of the TJSP visited us. He talked about how nightmarish it would be if the PMSP striked, like, hell. You can imagine. Imagine Sao Paulo without law enforcement. It will nine circle of Dante´s or worst.

WagnerPaiva said:
monocle_layton said:

But, if the police strikes in Japan, you better believe things will get bad. Not like in Brazil, cause japanese are more educated, less brutal, but it will go south.

My point in the video is: the police is not working and the criminals have guns, but the honest people do not. This is what cause all this hell here in Brazil:

Leftist policies + Corruption + Gun Ban + Hipocrisy = HELL.

There we go again with 'leftist policies'.

Had it been policies from the right, ask yourself this- would it become any better? No, because Brazil is miserable with the amount of corruption it faces. The 'what if' situation with japan will probably never happen because they have no reason to do so. Unlike Brazil, Japan has created a civilization which is fair to its people and has managed to do something about many of its issues. brazil hasn't.

Gangs, murder, plumbing, dirty water, food distribution, garbage waste, and many other issues all exist in Brazil. They do not suddenly appear from 'leftist policies'. Again, rethink everything you are talking about. Had the right gotten into control, they might have advocated for freedom to bare arms like in the US. With the amount of corruption, violence could easily explode if guns were to be much more accessible than they are now. 

Instead of hopping on the bandwagon and just blaming an entire ideology, why don't you reflect upon the situation more before making such ridiculous statements? Bigotry is not going to help Brazil improve whatsoever. Put a corrupt righty in there and it will stay hell- I promise you that.