By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bomberman just got a sex change!

pray4mojo said:
The new, lazy, contrived and shameless way to turn a buck=gender swap. Garbage thought process imo.

I agree. Now, if the arcade cabinet groped the players every time they screw up...

10/10 would penetrate play

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
pray4mojo said:
The new, lazy, contrived and shameless way to turn a buck=gender swap. Garbage thought process imo.

I agree. Now, if the arcade cabinet groped the players every time they screw up...

10/10 would penetrate play

If you look at the gameplay vid, the control the Japanese girl is using is a long black shaft with a thumbstick at the top. The girl appears to handle the shaft/control well.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Game of the year, guys!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I've always been partial to games I could play while sporting a huge erection.

But were the destructible clothes really necessary? 

Around the Network
Xxain said:
outlawauron said:

I mean, the series is pretty dead everywhere. I think they're trying something radically different in hopes of getting any type of interest back in it.

Ok sure, but why limit the comeback to garbage like that? I wouldn't consider this radical either. Its happening all Japanese games. 

They're not just doing that and I definitely wouldn't say it's happening to all Japanese games. It's certainly not being done by any large series (unless you want to count Dead or Alive, but they've always done that).

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Xxain said:

Ok sure, but why limit the comeback to garbage like that? I wouldn't consider this radical either. Its happening all Japanese games. 

They're not just doing that and I definitely wouldn't say it's happening to all Japanese games. It's certainly not being done by any large series (unless you want to count Dead or Alive, but they've always done that).

Personally I'm waiting for a Super Peach Sisters game with destructable clothing. Come on Nintendo, it's a new IP that will sell millions. And the amiibo will be epic.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

SonytendoAmiibo said:
outlawauron said:

Personally I'm waiting for a Super Peach Sisters game with destructable clothing. Come on Nintendo, it's a new IP that will sell millions. And the amiibo will be epic.

Cast off amiibos?

Not sure how to feel about this... Sure, girls are cute and nice, but this isn't the direction I was hoping bomberman would go. At least it's better than pachinko machines...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Shocked it hadn't been turned into BomberPerson a while ago with PC gone wild taking over... also Bombs remind people of terrorism so maybe leave them out of the title... just call the game Person, would sell better.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive