By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bomberman just got a sex change!

BraLoD said:
Oh Japan...
Anyway, #FucKonami

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

The new, lazy, contrived and shameless way to turn a buck=gender swap. Garbage thought process imo.

pray4mojo said:
The new, lazy, contrived and shameless way to turn a buck=gender swap. Garbage thought process imo.

Just throw in some big tits and bam!

How is that bomberman was never hot or had destructible clothes when he was a man?

Japan is something else.

irstupid said:

What about Ms. Pacman? Did you have a huge hatred for her as well?

Are you out protesting Marvel for making a female Iron Man, or Thor a woman, ect?

Or let's talk movies. All female Ghostbuster. All female Ocean's eleven.

I could go on. This is not a Japanese thing only.

Ms. Pacman didn't have huge blocky tits hanging off her.  The bow on the head and lipstick was about the only difference in looks.  Ms. Pacman was superior in gameplay also.

Turning Thor into a woman is about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Didn't the new Ghostbuster suck?  I don't know because I never saw it.  Nor do I have any urge to.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
irstupid said:

Are you out protesting Marvel for making a female Iron Man, or Thor a woman, ect?

Ms. Pacman didn't have huge blocky tits hanging off her.  The bow on the head and lipstick was about the only difference in looks.  Ms. Pacman was superior in gameplay also.

Didn't the new Ghostbuster suck?  I don't know because I never saw it.  Nor do I have any urge to.

I fell asleep watching the female ghostbusters movie. That wouldn't have happened with appropriate levels of T&A.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

VGPolyglot said:
SonytendoAmiibo said:

Konami just announced a new bomberman for arcades. And bomerman is now a girl. With destructible clothing no less.

Here is the link:  https://mynintendonews.com/2017/02/10/japan-konami-is-bringing-bombergirl-to-arcades/

No need to be sexist, the guys should have some destructible clothing too!

Mmm... pity... 

sethnintendo said:
irstupid said:

Not as much as people though, it wasn't nearly close to a good movie but it was actually better than Ghostbusters 2 and the best part of the film were actually the girls.

The Bombergirls in the actual gameply are very chibi looking and not very representative of the anime girls used in the games level over stats screens, which is the only time you see destroyed clothing. This game is probably not Otaku enough for some, and suffers from slow mediocre gameplay. Konami has the right idea but is implementing it very poorly. This game will probably never last past a short run in Japanese arcades. A full blown Otaku Bombergirl game with better gameplay would probably have a fanbase. If Konami is going T&A, they have to go all in or not at all.

Hey! They got SONY on my amiibo! Wait a minute. Two great gaming tastes that game great together!

Switch FC: SW-0398-8858-1969

Goodnightmoon said:
sethnintendo said:

Not as much as people though, it wasn't nearly close to a good movie but it was actually better than Ghostbusters 2 and the best part of the film were actually the girls.

That's a very low bar to clear...