By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn costs $60 - Is that a fair price?

daredevil.shark said:
KLXVER said:

Yeah, you tell him!

No need to tell him or anyone. Market will tell. Plus reviews are also coming sooner.

Well it should at least be able to get a higher score than that game with subpar visuals, right?

Around the Network

I appreciate you, Rol.

Threads like these are funny to read since after seeing some responses some people seem to take this stuff so seriously. 

I love you Rol, you embody the spirit of Nintendo with your threads.

Right now that would be "Struggling to stay relevant"

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

KLXVER said:
daredevil.shark said:

No need to tell him or anyone. Market will tell. Plus reviews are also coming sooner.

Well it should at least be able to get a higher score than that game with subpar visuals, right?

So you are acknowledging that an established franchise will get reviewer bias because it's part of long lasting frchanchise? Otherwise it's a free game for these two games. Anyone can do better.

Porcupine_I said:
I love you Rol, you embody the spirit of Nintendo with your threads.

Right now that would be "Struggling to stay relevant"

Speaking of taking it too seriously....

Nintendo isn't even close to being irrelevant, even if that's something you might like to try and imagine or tell yourself. 

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
KLXVER said:

So you are acknowledging that an established franchise will get reviewer bias because it's part of long lasting frchanchise? Otherwise it's a free game for these two games. Anyone can do better.

No, I think it will review better because it will be the better game. No bias.

KLXVER said:
daredevil.shark said:

Given what you wrote and others also writes the similar manner it's quite clear Zelda will get reviewer bias and I am fine with it. Subpar visuals, poor production value and higher price tags are always ignored for some certain franchises.

User was moderated for this post - Axum

KLXVER said:
daredevil.shark said:

Being a better game is subjective so it's impossible to not have bias. Unless everyone is of the opinion that it is a better game and that's not happening.

I'll put down 10 dollars for this shit game!

daredevil.shark said:
KLXVER said:

Given what you wrote and others also writes the similar manner it's quite clear Zelda will get reviewer bias and I am fine with it. Subpar visuals, poor production value and higher price tags are always ignored for some certain franchises.

Must be. Its not like Nintendo could ever make an actual good Zelda game. That would be insane. We should trade tin foil hats sometime.