By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Horizon: Zero Dawn costs $60 - Is that a fair price?

Safiir said:
KLXVER said:

No, I think it will review better because it will be the better game. No bias.

Being a better game is subjective so it's impossible to not have bias. Unless everyone is of the opinion that it is a better game and that's not happening.

So all games are equal then?

Around the Network
KLXVER said:
daredevil.shark said:

Given what you wrote and others also writes the similar manner it's quite clear Zelda will get reviewer bias and I am fine with it. Subpar visuals, poor production value and higher price tags are always ignored for some certain franchises.

Must be. Its not like Nintendo could ever make an actual good Zelda game. That would be insane. We should trade tin foil hats sometime.

Yeah, I thought that logic was pretty funny.

"Is Zelda scores well it's only because of reviewer bias!". 

Sounds just like the people trying to say that if the Switch sells well it's only because Nintendo put limited stock out there for it because of 'artificial demand' or some shit. 

Again, as I said in another thread just a few days ago, Nintendo can never have anything good without some people trying to downplay it. 

Considering this is a 100h game and Rocket League is a 1000h game and costs less than $20, charging $60 for it is just ridiculous.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I would pay $60 USD for Zelda's grass alone.
Zelda also has, in my opinion the best looking horses and some of the best looking characters, in all of gaming at the current time.

Horizon: I am pretty confident this game will find a fan base, I will not be among them.

vivster said:
Considering this is a 100h game and Rocket League is a 1000h game and costs less than $20, charging $60 for it is just ridiculous.

Fuck, I play all sorts of mobile games for free and have hundreds of hours on them so Sony should give me money to play Horizon, but I'll donate 10 dollars out of the kindness of my heart for that monstrosity of a game.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Sprash said:
What the f*** happened to rolstoppable? first his comments that aren't funny anymore and now a thread like this?
I want the old rol back :/

You mean the Rol that triggered you to play bodyguard for other members?

I have no recollections of a Rol that you liked.

You remember that? (that was so long ago)

I must have left a big impact on you^^

Just to tell, i would GLADLY pay 20$ more for every games who not add a multiplayers mode lol i hate them in single players games and would prefere the game get out fast or add more single players content for the same money spend in silly multi.

Safiir said:
Sooo..is this Rol or is this a fake/hacked account?

Rol has been hacked, the real rol died 4 years ago. 

vivster said:

Yeah people spend more time on multiplayer games 

Wait what!?!?!? A Game this big fully deserves 60 Euro from me, i dont really care about Multiplayer in this Game. I also paid 60 Euro for Uncharted 4 and so far i played the Game like 18 hours, where 1 hour is Multiplayer and i have no regrets paying 60 Euro for that game.

I dont need to play a Game like 10 days to justify paying 60 Euro for a Game. But everybody will have its own opinion on things like that.