By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Prediction: switch will sell 1 million in its first month

Will do that easily, and more

Around the Network
areason said:
Nogamez said:
Omg it's you with the switch threads again.

You can't not say that it is bad entertainement! 

Nogamez said:

Freedom of speech is not really a thing though is it? Can you walk around swearing at the top of your voice? Or go to work and call your boss a cunt? I don't know if you can because I'm British and we DON'T have freedom of speech for instance I couldn't walk in a Indian and say racist things. The OP is making a nuisance of himself and deliberately trying to provoke Switch fans.

Calling your boss a cunt doesn't throw you in jail, so yes you can.

Yeah, but losing your job ain't worth it.

GoOnKid said:
areason said:

Doesn't change the fact that you have the right to do so. 

I see your prediction and I raise you to more than 2.5MM in first month.

Yes, I know Nintendo said they planned for 2MM to be available in March. However, demand is high (not sure what OP is reflecting on) and they have stated they are looking into increasing production for launch. (not sure if it actually said for launch or not...)

I'm betting we'll see some increase and that will remain sold out in March (and through April). The increase is why I think we'll see an additional 500K+ hit retail before March is over.

areason said:
Nogamez said:
Omg it's you with the switch threads again.

Nogamez said:

Freedom of speech is not really a thing though is it? Can you walk around swearing at the top of your voice? Or go to work and call your boss a cunt? I don't know if you can because I'm British and we DON'T have freedom of speech for instance I couldn't walk in a Indian and say racist things. The OP is making a nuisance of himself and deliberately trying to provoke Switch fans.

Would you get arrested for swearing in public though? 

Around the Network
areason said:
GoOnKid said:

Doesn't change the fact that you have the right to do so. 

Well, that's technically true. But technically you also have the right to jump out of a window as many times as you want. That's also not worth it. Both is stupid.

Nogamez said:
areason said:

No you won't. 

You can get arrested for causing a disturbance based on the definition of the word, but that doesn't have to do with cursing. 

areason said:
Nogamez said:

No you won't. 

You can get arrested for causing a disturbance based on the definition of the word, but that doesn't have to do with cursing. 

Regardless something not being illegal is not the same thing as something being a right.

So that line of discussion is a little mute.

Such a ridiculous claim.They will at least sell the 2 millions the first month, and your reasons are as weak as they get.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I think Nintendo will sell 100% of Switch consoles shipped in its first month.

When was the last launch that a company way over shipped and sold less than 60% of its units?