By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Nintendo Switch Games Chart Is A Lot Bigger Now

I find it kind of funny that outside Zelda Breath of the Wild, things I want the most from this list are all third-party games.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Based on WPC pointing out that Pokemon is listing there despite not being confirmed yet (as far as I know at least) I guess this is a fan made list rather than an official Nintendo one? Thought it was interesting that FE Warriors was listed Q3 2017, but perhaps that's because it's just a guess rather than an actual planned release date.

Still, it does look a lot better than before. Too bad the main thing I want isn't on there, and never will be.

For Pokemon there is this, I think it's sourced there: https://www.wsj.com/articles/pokemon-to-create-games-for-nintendos-next-system-1474371834

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

KLXVER said:
I don't really get it. I mean why isn't games like No More Heroes and Shin Megami Tensei in the original lineup?

I don't know, it was both announced in the event. Probably Nintendo didn't want to clutter the graph. Fans though do want to clutter.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Jranation said:

Wow Jackbox! The game would be awesome to play on the go!

And what is Q2? Arms not releasing in May? 

Had some fun times playing the jackbox games w/ family and friends. Was happy to hear Jackbox 3 will be on Switch when they announced it on twitter, think it'll be a great fit. I do wonder how it will work with the portable console - like would you use the portable screen in addition to your mobile screen? Be kinda odd.. Though playing Faking It at a party or even a bar in tabletop mode would be pretty amusing, though a bit akward lol. 

In a side note - everyone play quiplash! Not only is it fun and provides plenty of laughs but my uncle is the host "Schmitty" haha. He also does that sound game in quiplash 2.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Panama said:
People complain about ports but then complain theres not enough third party support???

Ports as in ports of games from the previous gen or ports from new, current gen games?

Around the Network
DarthMetalliCube said:
Jranation said:

Wow Jackbox! The game would be awesome to play on the go!

And what is Q2? Arms not releasing in May? 

Had some fun times playing the jackbox games w/ family and friends. Was happy to hear Jackbox 3 will be on Switch when they announced it on twitter, think it'll be a great fit. I do wonder how it will work with the portable console - like would you use the portable screen in addition to your mobile screen? Be kinda odd.. Though playing Faking It at a party or even a bar in tabletop mode would be pretty amusing, though a bit akward lol. 

In a side note - everyone play quiplash! Not only is it fun and provides plenty of laughs but my uncle is the host "Schmitty" haha. He also does that sound game in quiplash 2.

Yes! Ever since we found out about Jackbox, thats what we've been playing instead of the Wii U. Its perfect too because we have 5 people in our group, and how most games are 4 players max. And Yeah, Quiplash seems to be our favourite. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Before late 2018, I still dont see the appeal of this lineup (also so many vague release year). Those titles are good enough if switch is your first or only gaming device. Looks meh if compared to other competitors, or even nintendo wiiu/3ds

Well the list has grown indeed! A lot of games in that list I want to try out. Still no metroid.

the second chart is fan made and not officially released by Nintendo so this is sort of a misleading thread, not everything in the second chart has been confirmed by the big N or even talked about by the big N

this is particularly relevant because the first chart was released on the Nintendo Twitter pages and the second chart was mocked up by fans in the same exact style so therefore looks legitimate.

That should be clarified 

The number of ports is kinda worrying as the Wii U had a lot at launch and shortly after and when they didn't sell well, third party support started to leave. Hope that doesn't happen again.