By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ubisoft: For Honor isn't coming to Nintendo Switch

Game not coming to Switch "shock horror". I'm sure there will be many more games not coming to Switch, just like there will be many games on Switch that cant be played on PS4/XBOX1.

Around the Network

And yeah, we dont need a thread for every title not coming to Switch. Maybe when its a biggie like GTA it will be newsworthy ( but still expected)

Otter said:
GhaudePhaede010 said:
"Dearth of games"? There are over 105 titles already... what?

Switch has around 30 retail games confirmed for year 1. Most console have that same amount on launch day.

Hey look, a liar.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000

Kerotan said:
RolStoppable said:

If you employ that kind of logic, then it applies to all systems, because none of them has all the games.

Except Nintendo consoles miss out on more games then most other platforms. The massive lack of third party is a real bummer. 

Massive lack of AAA third party stuff that needs X1-PS4-PC levels of power to run. Sucks for people looking forward to "For Honor" on Switch though. Game looks neat but not really something I'd go out of my way to play.

Otter said:
GhaudePhaede010 said:
"Dearth of games"? There are over 105 titles already... what?

Switch has around 30 retail games confirmed for year 1. Most console have that same amount on launch day.

Did X1 and PS4 have 30 retail games at launch?

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Kerotan said:

Except Nintendo consoles miss out on more games then most other platforms. The massive lack of third party is a real bummer. 

That's offset by the fact that if you don't own a Nintendo console, you'll miss out on the best games.

Aside from Zelda, they make the worse games imo. 

OdinHades said:
Intrinsic said:

smh....... honestly, you are beginning to sound like nintendo pays you. All you had to do was add in "some" and you post wouldn't have sounded so....... I don't ven know.

He's right though. No point in altering the truth. It can even be backed up by facts. Out of the top 10 of the best games of all times on metacritic, 5 titles are from Nintendo. The other 5 are basically Grand Theft Auto. 

So then its not true then right? Its still  "some" of the best games unless of course by your analysis GTA doesn't count.

Secondly, its not a fact that because some poeple say so, or you think so.... a game that you consider as one of the best games ever is also a best game to "me".

Which is what makes talk like what you and Rol are pushing ridiculous. Ga,e preference is completely subjective. And it is flat out ignorant to make blanket staements like that and say one platform has "all the best games" automatically disregarding the games on other platforms.

As I said, all he had to dowas add "some" to his post and he wouldn't have sounded so..... well let me just stop there.

Try and listen to what I am saying instead of just become a wall...... I am not disputing that nintendo has made some of the best games, I am saying its stupid/ignorant to say they are the only ones that have done that. Which is what rols post would have you believe.

GhaudePhaede010 said:
Otter said:

Hey look, a liar.

You are right... he lied, the PS4 had 6 games shy of 30 on launch day.

PS4 had 24 games available at launch. And another 17 within the launch window (1-6 months after launch.}

Intrinsic said:
GhaudePhaede010 said:

Hey look, a liar.

You are right... he lied, the PS4 had 6 games shy of 30 on launch day.

PS4 had 24 games available at launch. And another 17 within the launch window (1-6 months after launch.}

15 retail games at launch according to http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/PlayStation_4_Launch_Titles

RolStoppable said:

The real catch here is that you chimed in to a conversation I had with Kerotan, but saw no reason to call him out for his statements.

Thats because his statement to you was relatively accurate. I don't agree with it entirely, but I also don't disagree with it.

Same way how I chose not to quote the OP you made about how well the NS would sell and the flaimbait remark that follwed about it being unfuriating to some. Cause again, don't agree nor fully disagree with it.

But what I did focus on though, what I quoted you and talked about. I fully disagree with. 

You turn every single critic against the NS, no matter how true it is or valid, into an Us against them thing. And you do it every single time.

Whats funny is that this is all really simple and clear for all to see, Nintendo has always appealed to a certain kinda gamer. Those that are ONLY interested in nintendo hardware games or those that have the NS as a secondary platform. If you have bought into at least the last 4 generations (including the NS) of nintendo hardware, its also an indisputable fact that there is a very large library of games you are turning you back on if its your only platform. Its just flat out obtuse reasoning and an ignorant practice to dismiss every great game out there simply because its not on a nintendo platform. And that is why I singled out your post.

Its ok to be only into nintendo, but you really need to grow up if you think that somehow they are the only ones that make great games.