By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want in the 3rd Pokemon Sun and Moon installment?

What I'd want in the next Pokemon game, most likely code named 'Stars' is for it to be in the line of Black 2 and White 2 where its a sequel instead of an interation. Prehaps a new island or go to another region most likely Kanto considering how present Kanto was in Sun and Moon and to have Pokemon following you will probably be returning as well as found by data miners.

What do you want in the next Pokemon game? What needs to be included for you to buy the 3rd game of generation 7?

Around the Network

Has Stars been confirmed? I mean Pokémon doesn't seem to have gotten a third game in quite some time.

KLXVER said:
Has Stars been confirmed? I mean Pokémon doesn't seem to have gotten a third game in quite some time.

Not offically, but Pokemon is generally a yearly release and no way are we getting generation 8 already, so even without the heavy rumour it just seems likely, and there is a lot of in game evidence that data miners found such as high polygon models not used in the 3DS game as it would be to intensive to run and the low resolution 3DS screen wouldn't show much of any difference compared to the less intensive models used. Anyway weather its a Sun and Moon sequel or not, we are most likely getting some new Pokemon game this year regardless.

- I want the battle areas to be fully 3D instead of 2D backgrounds
- Pokémon should be able to follow you again, like in Pokémon Heartgold and Soulsilver
- Some new content, perhaps a gym challenge after you completed the trials
- Some new locations
- New story

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Green098 said:
KLXVER said:

Not offically, but Pokemon is generally a yearly release and no way are we getting generation 8 already, so even without the heavy rumour it just seems likely, and there is a lot of in game evidence that data miners found such as high polygon models not used in the 3DS game as it would be to intensive to run and the low resolution 3DS screen wouldn't show much of any difference compared to the less intensive models used. Anyway weather its a Sun and Moon sequel or not, we are most likely getting some new Pokemon game this year regardless.

Fair enough. I just remember hearing about games that never happened like Pokemon Grey and Pokemon Z.

Around the Network

I'd like to see a game that is more a sequel (like Black &White 2) instead of just a third version.

And Marshadow has to be the game's legendary.

Longer post game content, like BW2

I want a Pokemon Red/Blue 2. If white/black can get it we should too

I don't know...considering sun and moon was the most boring game i played of all the main series, i cant support the idea of a sequel. Unless that sequel finds a way to expand the world , put more variety of pokemon in the wild, add more side things to do (pokemon contest, safari zone, etc) and add a difficulty option.

I love the gameplay changes made to sun and moon, but for the love of all things good, can they please stop having trainers challenge you with 1 pokemon? or with 3 of the same? EVERY trainer at least after the first 25 minutes of the game should have 5-6 pokemon...

A story continuation like Black 2 White 2 instead of just an enhanced game.
Pokemon follwing you.
Remove festival plaza and use PSS instead.
Add new Pokemon like Platinum did.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.