By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What do you want in the 3rd Pokemon Sun and Moon installment?

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GIVE ME THE BATTLE FRONTIER, they've been teasing us for the past 3 games.

Also a Litten hidden ability release would be much apreciated

Around the Network

I just want it to be on Switch

Dulfite said:
I want a Pokemon Red/Blue 2. If white/black can get it we should too

We already got that, it's called Pokémon gold/silver

there is only one thing i hate about Sun & Moon and that is the camera angles. specifically the camera angles we get during pokemon battles. i started shiny hunting in December and the most irritating thing about shiny hunting this gen is actually being able to see if the pokemon is shiny.

you see the SOS pokemon for a whole 2 seconds and then you get a shot of your pokemon, then a zooming out shot of your pokemon, then a zooming in shot of your character, then a rotating shot of your pokemon, then a reverse rotating shot of you and your pokemon. then a sideways pan of the battle that cuts off right before you see the wild pokemon, then a shot of just 1 of the two pokemon youre battling and you cant even tell which one it is and JESUS CHRIST can i just get a decent shot of the whole battlefield without all these extra unnecessary camera shots? you know, so i can actually tell what im battling? Gens 1 - 5 didnt have this problem, and Gen 6 was never this bad

- New pokemon - meaning, regular pokemon, not ultrabeasts or legendaries or mythical or god-like pokemon.
- Set 10 years after the first one, so that we get to see how the implementations of gyms and the pokemon league affected the area.
- Hau died of an unknown disease years before.
- PSS as opposed to Festival Plaza
- Super training
- A Stan Lee cameo

Around the Network

The main point:

- On 3DS (because the online is free)

I would also like an added island to make the gale a little longer. But Nintendo will probably release the remake of Pearl/Diamond....

Zygarde unpopularity may have killed the third version.

I liked sun and moon more than i thought i would. Replayability has been lower so far for me. I usually only play pokemon. I started playing black and white again shortly after beating sun and moon twice. I hope to get back into them again. But for a third i would like
-GYMS
-experience gained back to the way it was( not like sun moon black white)
-GYMS
-less forced talking points
-and GYMS

Its over 9000

AnmolRed said:
Dulfite said:
I want a Pokemon Red/Blue 2. If white/black can get it we should too

We already got that, it's called Pokémon gold/silver

No, because Red doesn't appear until after you beat the game. I'm talking about continuing Red's story after all these years, as an adult (no longer a kid). He could be like a legend that returns after 20 years of no one knowing where he went. They could build the story up to be really epic.

Yes, I would like to see a sequel over a 'remake' because I wouldn't really care as much if it was a remake :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

-Difficulty options
-Pokemon World Tournament (like the one in B2/W2)
-Battle Frontier
-Pokethlon (one of the best things from HG/SS)
-Tons of post-game content

Insane dream:
-Second region