By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fire Emblem Heroes made $2.9million day 1

I already spent 10 dollars in orbs so it does not surprise me

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

i dont see how you would ever need to pay in this game. Ive been playing on and off all day and never once encountered a situation where i needed to buy anything.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
i dont see how you would ever need to pay in this game. Ive been playing on and off all day and never once encountered a situation where i needed to buy anything.

To get higher star (stats) characters, you need to use orbs for random chance, you can buy orbs. 

The game is great! Really loving it since it's more true to the formula than pokemon go

Double the first day revenue than Clash Royale, is quite respected. I'm hooked to the game myself.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

Only spent $2 on orbs, but I have a feeling I'm gonna end up buying more. -.-

Curious on how well Animal Crossing will do when that comes out.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Does that include America? (Not the country) It released very late in the day over here.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Seems decent.

only gamers know fire emblem. It still so nichy.
pokemon and mario everyone knows.
So, there are amazing numbers.

I spent 110$ on the last 2 FE games, I could easily spend 10$ or more in heroes.(despite being like a FE for dummies)

Oh wow! I can see a lot of people using money to buy orbs to just get their favourite characters! (I know I would if I have the money to spend on it) and maybe the stamina pots.

Pocky Lover Boy!