By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 update 4.50 adds PS4 Pro boost mode, improves gameplay without patch

I wonder if that will make 4 player Minecraft run a bit better. I guess that's mostly dependent on the cpu, yet the boost there should help out a bit too.

Good news for my back log. Those old sub 30fps games should work better when I get to them. I still have AC Unity that I got for $10, didn't that have frame rate issues?

Around the Network

I'll wait and see how this plays out, but could be a nice addition to games.

It's an 'at your own discretion' sort of a thing by the looks of it, which is fair enough ... but won't be reported as such by the media:

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:

It's an 'at your own discretion' sort of a thing by the looks of it, which is fair enough ... but won't be reported as such by the media:

except, this same translations is right there in the OP article ..

Mar1217 said:
'' Please turn it off when unexpected action occurs during game play.”

Does that mean the PS4 Pro could explose if you don't turn it off ?!

you won't need to turn it off if the PS4 Pro explodes

Mar1217 said:
'' Please turn it off when unexpected action occurs during game play.”

Does that mean the PS4 Pro could explose if you don't turn it off ?!

I think it refers to glitches, strange frame rate etc.

Around the Network

omg fuck yes...finally

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Ok, now I'm interested in a PS4 Pro. Great news.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

This is excellent news for games struggling to hit the 30 or 60 fps mark on the original PS4.

And i sold my PS4 Pro before news coming, if this is happened then i'm gonna live in the sewer.

Finally, great for games with frame drops. Never made sense why XBO S could improve framerates and PS4 Pro couldn't.

PC I i7 3770K @4.5Ghz I 16GB 2400Mhz I GTX 980Ti FTW

Consoles I PS4 Pro I Xbox One S 2TB I Wii U I Xbox 360 S