By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. February bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

DaveTheMinion13 said:
Zelda Is doing so great, because hardcore people will preorder it.....and Nintendo has nothing else that big to preorder for either of their systems

Yeap, this arguement again lol. Still for Switch, the user base is still only pre order numbers. No need to downplay

Around the Network
GribbleGrunger said:

HARDWARE
#13 PS4 UC4 (same)
#51 PS4 Infinite Warfare (up 2)
#99 XB1 Battlefield (down 16)

This is pretty crazy to me.

Xbox is almost out of the top100.

Sony won feb. NPD already imo.

JRPGfan said:
GribbleGrunger said:

HARDWARE
#13 PS4 UC4 (same)
#51 PS4 Infinite Warfare (up 2)
#99 XB1 Battlefield (down 16)

This is pretty crazy to me.

Xbox is almost out of the top100.

Sony won feb. NPD already imo.

The BF Bundle is out of stock i think and Amazon isnt the world, i also believe PS4 will win it but not that crazy^^

Untill E3 sony will win every month, better upcoming games and better games untill then. Microsoft has a lot to do to regain that #1 spot, maybe next year with halo and scorpio there will be more of a fighting chance.

Anyway, amazon is a nice indicator but the numbers are always closer then you would expect if you just follow this topic.

Twitter @CyberMalistix

5 hours since last update:

HARDWARE

#15 PS4 UC4 (down 2)
#20 NES (same)
#48 PS4 Infinite Warfare (up 3)
#49 NES Eu Version (down 4)
#95 XB1 Battlefield (up 4)

SOFTWARE (pre-orders only)**
#04 PS4 Horizon Zero Dawn (up 1)
#05 NiS Breath Of The Wild (down 1)
#09 WiiU Breath Of The Wild
(same)
#56 PS4 Horizon Zero Dawn CE (down 9)
#96 PS4 Berserk And The Band Of Hawk (new entry)

PS4:
2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1:
1 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:
  0 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5

Does not affect this month:
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

Horizon over Zelda again

malistix1985 said:
Untill E3 sony will win every month, better upcoming games and better games untill then. Microsoft has a lot to do to regain that #1 spot, maybe next year with halo and scorpio there will be more of a fighting chance.

Anyway, amazon is a nice indicator but the numbers are always closer then you would expect if you just follow this topic.

sony isn't winning March

celador said:
malistix1985 said:

sony isn't winning March

Winning against MS is all that matters. As long as its sony or nintendo I don't mind.

Bandorr said:
celador said:

sony isn't winning March

Or april. Or even May probably.

Probably June July and August go to Sony.

Mario or Xenoblade could win September/October.

And Scorpio will probably take November and December.

I expect a 5/5/2 breakdown or so.

I think the only way Scorpio wouldn't win Novemberis if Pokemon Stars was real and released that month, and even then I wouldn't put Switch as favourite

Bandorr said:
celador said:

sony isn't winning March

Or april. Or even May probably.

Probably June July and August go to Sony.

Mario or Xenoblade could win September/October.

And Scorpio will probably take November and December.

I expect a 5/5/2 breakdown or so.

Splatoon 2 comes out in the Summer so Nintendo should win one of the summer months.