By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So Trump has already started messing up big time relationships with Mexico

Tagged games:

Pemalite said:
contestgamer said:

Its good for the world when America runs it. Yes, we should take most of the pie but that's because only America can maintain a peacful, prosperous oder. Our prosperity trikles down everwhere. So we are making the world a better place with our Chrisian values, economy ad military, just in a different way than youre proposing. 

The American Empire will be replaced one day. It is a matter of When. Not If.
No country has been able to remain on top indefinitely. But sure. Keep burning all the bridges with your allies.

I for one have lost allot of respect for the USA, your country is more like a comedy show than anything else.

Pretty usual for the ROTW to hate us, you're not saying anything new.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Iran just threatened to ban US citizens from entering Iran. This guy is bad news.

This has already been done. It's in effect until we lift ours. I completely understand their retaliation, but we should keep our TEMP ban until we get a good, thorough vetting process in place.

Around the Network
NewGuy said:

It's a little different now.
That "hate" used to be out of Envy/Jealousy with a sprinkle of admiration.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

contestgamer said:

This is good. We Americans have the economic and military power to bully any other nation and Obama was weak and unwilling to use it. In fact most Presidents have been weak and unwilling to subjegate other nations. Trump isnt. He's going to help lots of Americans when he takes jobs and and money away from these countries that are powerless to fight back. Good on him, because its good for all of us Americans.

Good satire post.

Puppyroach said:
Zoombael said:
I must commend Mr. Donald Trump. He is a man of his word (so far). I respect that.

Most mentally unstable people believe what they say. It doesn't make them less mentally unstable.

he did brag about not being honest about draining the swamp though. Narcissists brag about dishonesty like champs.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Puppyroach said:

Most mentally unstable people believe what they say. It doesn't make them less mentally unstable.

he did brag about not being honest about draining the swamp though. Narcissists brag about dishonesty like champs.

Yup. Even said he hated the phrase.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

Yup. Even said he hated the phrase.

Yep. Its amazing how much dishonesty and childishness his audience lets him get away with. 

Pemalite said:
NewGuy said:

It's a little different now.
That "hate" used to be out of Envy/Jealousy with a sprinkle of admiration.

Sure...doesn't make a lick of a difference to me what your reason is.

As a side note, should I hate Australia because you guys don't provide birthright citizenship to a child born from illegal immigrants on your soil like we do?

NewGuy said:

As a side note, should I hate Australia because you guys don't provide birthright citizenship to a child born from illegal immigrants on your soil like we do?

If you want. Difference is, Australia isn't trying to set an example on the world stage for all other nations to follow.

But illegal immigrants aren't really an issue here. We don't exactly share a land border.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

contestgamer said:
palou said:

Some nations had the enlightment of working together, just as a nation works together, to make the world a better place as a whole. Because it would be better for everyone, if everyone worked to make it a better place for all, instead of trying to take away as much as possible from each other. America does not seem to one of them.

It's laughable how many americans come with a law-of-the-strongest rhetoric, and then pretend to be the last bastion of Christianity.

Its good for the world when America runs it. Yes, we should take most of the pie but that's because only America can maintain a peacful, prosperous oder. Our prosperity trikles down everwhere. So we are making the world a better place with our Chrisian values, economy ad military, just in a different way than youre proposing. 

Do you really never put yourself in other's people shoes? You do realise that getting them extra slices so that Americans can live even better leaves other nations who are weak even weaker to the point that their people suffer from lack of basic things like medical care that can literally cost their lives.

It's be nice to see if Trump manages to destroy America and then other nations try to take those slices from you and make America worse and worse. I'd like to see if you'd see it as so great that other nations are bullying you for their personal interest.

Pemalite said:
NewGuy said:

If you want. Difference is, Australia isn't trying to set an example on the world stage for all other nations to follow.

But illegal immigrants aren't really an issue here. We don't exactly share a land border.

So you're saying America has an illegal immigrant issue? 

What example is the US trying to set for all other nations to follow, exactly?