By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So Trump has already started messing up big time relationships with Mexico

Tagged games:

Pemalite said:
NewGuy said:

So you're saying America has an illegal immigrant issue? 

What example is the US trying to set for all other nations to follow, exactly?

Doesn't it? Isn't that part of the reason why Trump was elected? And that there is a building of a wall? - Downgraded to a fence in areas?

The USA sets an example on Freedom, Democracy, Equality (Plus Equity) and the idea that anyone if they work hard enough can achieve great things, the American dream (House with a white picket fence) is the envy of allot of 2nd and 3rd world countries.

When was the last time the *entire* world looked towards the USA? That was when the USA landed man on the moon.
Unless you count the comedy show that was trump that is... The whole world was watching that circus.

I just thought you were gonna be blind to the fact. Building a wall is part of the solution to fixing the illegal immigration problem we have here.

The fact that we are models that others follow and that we are - by far - the number 1 country people migrate to and want to migrate to is flattering. I believe people will want to continue following our model for stronger borders in the next 20-30 years, if they still can at that time.

Around the Network
contestgamer said:
NewGuy said:

So you're saying America has an illegal immigrant issue? 

What example is the US trying to set for all other nations to follow, exactly?

lol, we have 12 million illegal immigrants. Yeah, I'd say that's a bit of an "issue"

Might be as high as 30-40+ million. 

America isnt a democracy its a republic. And trump campaigned in 'blue' states, and won some. He didnt use regular tactics so i frankly dont understand this talk about swing states

Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda Muda!!!!

contestgamer said:
bunchanumbers said:

Good satire post.

It's the truth. I'm guessing you're not American.

This must be a joke lol, I don't even think Trump thinks like that

Oh, and there's no way Mexico will pay for a wall. If Trump doesn't realize economy won't be any good with lack of international cooperation I hope someone sane at the republican party "guides" his hand

Around the Network
NewGuy said:

I just thought you were gonna be blind to the fact. Building a wall is part of the solution to fixing the illegal immigration problem we have here.

The fact that we are models that others follow and that we are - by far - the number 1 country people migrate to and want to migrate to is flattering. I believe people will want to continue following our model for stronger borders in the next 20-30 years, if they still can at that time.

You will never have borders as strong as Australia. Being surrounded by sea is a massive natural advantage.

We actually put those who attempt illegal migration into concentration camps located on a remote island, give them the bare minimum they need to survive, which results in poor living conditions and in some cases death. Even if they are Children or Pregnant women.
Because you know. Freedom.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:
NewGuy said:

You will never have borders as strong as Australia. Being surrounded by sea is a massive natural advantage.

We actually put those who attempt illegal migration into concentration camps located on a remote island, give them the bare minimum they need to survive, which results in poor living conditions and in some cases death. Even if they are Children or Pregnant women.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

NewGuy said:
Pemalite said:

Thank you for agreeing with me.

I wasn't saying it was right. Apparantly the Sarcasm didn't translate very well.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

contestgamer said:

I'm American so my only concern is american interests. If I was German than I'd want Germany to do it's best to hog the pie and if I was Chinese I'ds want China to continue abusing the US. But I'm not, I'm American and so my interests are American interests. It's the same thing as in sports. You root for your team. I want my team to win.

For someone concerned for American interest you certainly don't understand what's best for your country's interest, all countries have their own interests as their concern do you know why all make compromises to work together? Because that's what's best for their concern, trade and world economy means it's a must otherwise everyone would be at war like in the medieval era.

contestgamer said:
naruball said:

Do you really never put yourself in other's people shoes? You do realise that getting them extra slices so that Americans can live even better leaves other nations who are weak even weaker to the point that their people suffer from lack of basic things like medical care that can literally cost their lives.

It's be nice to see if Trump manages to destroy America and then other nations try to take those slices from you and make America worse and worse. I'd like to see if you'd see it as so great that other nations are bullying you for their personal interest.

I'm American so my only concern is american interests. If I was German than I'd want Germany to do it's best to hog the pie and if I was Chinese I'ds want China to continue abusing the US. But I'm not, I'm American and so my interests are American interests. It's the same thing as in sports. You root for your team. I want my team to win.

And you see nothing wrong with this? I mean, if every human would follow your reasoning it would only lead to conflicts. All nations would be at war, because they want the most of the pie.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3