By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So Trump has already started messing up big time relationships with Mexico

Tagged games:

God bless him. I especially like how he mistreats his golddigger.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Just wait until that import tax comes on video games and consoles.... I think thats gonna anger more VGC members than anything else he does.

Trump feels like Joffrey Baratheon from Game of Thrones

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

BraLoD said:

I'll start by saying I don't like posting politicS topics here, but that has to be shared and I didn't see it here yet.

Today the ridiculous claim he would build a wall over Mexico and make they pay for it was actually taken seriously by him and was officially signed.

Right after the President of Mexico lamented the act, and obviously said Mexico wouldn't pay for such thing.

Then Trump went on Twitter to tell him that if he doesn't plan to pay for it, that he should cancel a meeting both had on USA later this month, and that was exactly what happened, Mexico's President just cancelled it.

It's like the world's most powerful country is being ran by a spoiled brat that has a serious superiority complex because was born rich, what the actual fuck is even happening to USA, how the fuck will other countries take internacional relationships seriously with USA like that?

We all know USA is powerful, and is involved with a shit ton of important things with other countries, but if that's how it's going to be from now on, countries should and probably will start shiftting deals between themselves more often and directing more money between themselves and less through USA, which is a lose-lose for it. Hopefully if things start really getting out of hand USA people will take action and take power off his hands before real shit hits the fan on a worldwide scale.

You worry too much.

Worst that can happend is he wrecks the US economy. Due to trade wars.

I suspect it ll strengthen trade between EU & china instead, rest of world will just do less trade with the US.

Our government of course is going to put itself in a defensive position, but it can't do much beyond that. Mexico almost lives because of the United States.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

I must commend Mr. Donald Trump. He is a man of his word (so far). I respect that.

Hunting Season is done...

Zoombael said:
I must commend Mr. Donald Trump. He is a man of his word (so far). I respect that.

He is, but it would have been better if he weren't, since his ideas are stupid and unrealistic.

A wall between Mexico and the US will cost an awful lot of money, and it won't help much (since most illegal immigrants just take the plane).

Before I comment let me say one thing. I am Muslim and from a different country than USA. And I like trump. From my perspective, illegal immigration is a huge problem. And trump is trying to do the best thing for his country. Trump has a joker image in the media and no matter what he does has a negative impact. He is not a spoiled guy but a super privileged guy with childish execution. If Mexico can't pay then they at least would coperate with USA to stop illegal immigration.

Flilix said:
Zoombael said:

He is, but it would have been better if he weren't, since his ideas are stupid and unrealistic.

A wall between Mexico and the US will cost an awful lot of money, and it won't help much (since most illegal immigrants just take the plane).

how is it unrealitic? how will it cost awful lot of money?

He has enough supporters that would build it for free.  if he asked them to protect the country "america comes first""''

Hell turn it into a tourist attraction where you can lay a few brick, build a wall get a picture and souvaniour of you doing it. Pretty sure some would do that tour and pay for it lol. 

The world has a lot of simple minded people that can be easily influenced into things..

Trump exposing his haters for cognitive dissonance, I like it LOL ...

Well so much for him being a liar. I quite enjoy the fact that he's serious compared to other politicians so I guess we'll see some actual action instead of the lame duck shit we usually see ...