By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So Trump has already started messing up big time relationships with Mexico

Tagged games:

fatslob-:O said:
Trump exposing his haters for cognitive dissonance, I like it LOL ...

Well so much for him being a liar. I quite enjoy the fact that he's serious compared to other politicians so I guess we'll see some actual action instead of the lame duck shit we usually see ...

Well he said that he WILL build the wall and Mexico WILL pay for it. I don't see any promise fulfilled here.

Actual action: soon

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Snoopy said:
They say if Mexico doesn't build a wall, we are going to impose huge tariffs on Mexico and hurt them severely.

Just because your bigger and stronger doesnt mean you should be the bully.

I know its america first..... according to trump, but thats not anything new.

Sucks for Mexico though.

I don't want to pay for a 30 ft high eyesore when border patrol can just be increased instead. Mexico isn't paying for this wall, period. This thing will be a tribute to American intolerance from someone who's claiming to fix the economy, and this project isn't a good start. And if he's out in four years, construction will stop on it anyway, making it a waste of everyone's time and money.

All I know is by hurting their diplomatic relations with latin america, Europe and China this will end up with deals for Canada which is great for economy, I expect a big boom in the next 4 years, thx Trump

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

So, dump Trump fucks up one relationship to a country after the next. Will be fun for the next president to fix all the damage. I suppose that kissing their asses won't be enough.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Swordmasterman said:
So, will he do everything that he said ? What about the NATO ?

More than likely he'll pull the US out of Nato. Its been real EU.

"The organization constitutes a system of collective defence whereby its member states agree to mutual defence in response to an attack by any external party."

US is like... screw you guys! we cant be bothered to help anyone.

Meanwhile who is it that starts most of these wars? the US... they keep draging everyone else into wars.

Next time they start a war, they can deal with it (and pay for it) on their own I guess.

Is this man high on crack or something? Any person with half a brain knows Mexico ain't paying shit for such a stupid project.

The thing that completely gobsmacks me is how it sounds scarily similar it is to the radio station sketch in GTA Vice City with the hillbilly politician calling for a river to be built only the latter was meant to be hilariously stupid.

Remember when everyone told me "I don't take him seriously, but I take him literally"? Lol.

Ninten78 said:
1 term president I pray...anyone who voted for this idiot I hope you relize the damage you have done to rhe world

Wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. He's done a lot so far and his supporters have defended every single thing. Not once have I seen the people here defending him go "well, actually this is bad".

The funniest thing is that they repeat exactly what he says, even using the same words.

DJEVOLVE said:
Just Wait, he will only get worse and his gag order on the EPA is pathetic. Stop all functions, really that's unconstitutional as he will soon find out. God help us with this moron people put into office.

Obama also issued a gag order. Did you write the same thing about him?