By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So Trump has already started messing up big time relationships with Mexico

Tagged games:

JRPGfan said:
bunchanumbers said:

More than likely he'll pull the US out of Nato. Its been real EU.

"The organization constitutes a system of collective defence whereby its member states agree to mutual defence in response to an attack by any external party."

US is like... screw you guys! we cant be bothered to help anyone.

Meanwhile who is it that starts most of these wars? the US... they keep draging everyone else into wars.

Next time they start a war, they can deal with it (and pay for it) on their own I guess.

Not to worry. The USA will be fine. Next time they start a war they will have the support of Russia. You know, after Russia finish taking over the EU.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:
Is this man high on crack or something? Any person with half a brain knows Mexico ain't paying shit for such a stupid project.

The thing that completely gobsmacks me is how it sounds scarily similar it is to the radio station sketch in GTA Vice City with the hillbilly politician calling for a river to be built only the latter was meant to be hilariously stupid.

Hillbillies, too, get to vote, so...

Captain_Yuri said:
Trump feels like Joffrey Baratheon from Game of Thrones

If we're lucky, we already know his fate. xD

That being said... Joffrey's actions did trigger a series of events/reactions that plunged the entirety of Westeros into a war that still rages on... :/

chapset said:
All I know is by hurting their diplomatic relations with latin america, Europe and China this will end up with deals for Canada which is great for economy, I expect a big boom in the next 4 years, thx Trump

Here's hoping Justin Trudeau distances himself from Trump as much as possible.

naruball said:
chapset said:
All I know is by hurting their diplomatic relations with latin america, Europe and China this will end up with deals for Canada which is great for economy, I expect a big boom in the next 4 years, thx Trump

The guy who praised a dictator?

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
JRPGfan said:

"The organization constitutes a system of collective defence whereby its member states agree to mutual defence in response to an attack by any external party."

US is like... screw you guys! we cant be bothered to help anyone.

Meanwhile who is it that starts most of these wars? the US... they keep draging everyone else into wars.

Next time they start a war, they can deal with it (and pay for it) on their own I guess.

Not to worry. The USA will be fine. Next time they start a war they will have the support of Russia. You know, after Russia finish taking over the EU.

I dont see Russia invadeing europe.

Maybe Russia gets invited into Nato now that USA is leaveing instead.

Peh said:
So, dump Trump fucks up one relationship to a country after the next. Will be fun for the next president to fix all the damage. I suppose that kissing their asses won't be enough.

I don't think it's gonna be that way. Every foreign leader on this planet knows that Trump is a joke. If anything they'll invite the next president to a world wide party to celebrate the first politician in the white house in four years.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Lawlight said:
naruball said:

The guy who praised a dictator?

He was the best dictator in recent history tho

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

JRPGfan said:
bunchanumbers said:

I dont see Russia invadeing europe.

Maybe Russia gets invited into Nato now that USA is leaveing instead.

I kinda doubt that happens. The Russia/US tie is too strong. More than likely I see US backing out of everything and Russia doing whatever it wants.

I always thought this "building a wall"-thing was meant more symbolic to convince people that he is serious about illegal immigration. Nobody's going to pay for an actual wall, it will mostly be fences.