By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - So Trump has already started messing up big time relationships with Mexico

Tagged games:

m0ney said:
God bless him. I especially like how he mistreats his golddigger.

Is it wrong that I actually feel bad for? She just wanted to live the rich life and have a sugar daddy. Now she's the first lady of the goddamn USA, that is insane just to think about.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Flilix said:

He is, but it would have been better if he weren't, since his ideas are stupid and unrealistic.

A wall between Mexico and the US will cost an awful lot of money, and it won't help much (since most illegal immigrants just take the plane).

how is it unrealitic? how will it cost awful lot of money?

He has enough supporters that would build it for free.  if he asked them to protect the country "america comes first""''

Hell turn it into a tourist attraction where you can lay a few brick, build a wall get a picture and souvaniour of you doing it. Pretty sure some would do that tour and pay for it lol. 

The world has a lot of simple minded people that can be easily influenced into things..

If i understand it correctly, he wants tax payers to help pay for it then have Mexico give it back. I'm a tax payer, i don't support him and I do not wanna pay for that shit until Mexico "reimburses us" or pay for it period. Mexico isn't gonna put that money back into my wallet

Cloudman said:
This is probably the most ridiculous promise Trump has made during his campaign. Who goes around promising to do something, but then have someone else pay for it? It's just messed up. Trump is surprised when Mexico says they're not going to do it and then gets upset about it? Seriously...

And then people here have the nerve to call him bold.

"Hey I'm gonna buy a pizza and that guy is paying for it." *2 hours later* "I ordered the pizza but that guy is being a dick, so you're paying for the pizza. cool? cool."

Is he coming through on his promises? Sure, that's admirably but this specific issue is just baffling.

Mexico needs us more than we need them.

Much of their people wanna be in the US on top of that. So whatever, US isnt the problem here.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Areym said:
Cobretti2 said:

how is it unrealitic? how will it cost awful lot of money?

He has enough supporters that would build it for free.  if he asked them to protect the country "america comes first""''

Hell turn it into a tourist attraction where you can lay a few brick, build a wall get a picture and souvaniour of you doing it. Pretty sure some would do that tour and pay for it lol. 

The world has a lot of simple minded people that can be easily influenced into things..

If i understand it correctly, he wants tax payers to help pay for it then have Mexico give it back. I'm a tax payer, i don't support him and I do not wanna pay for that shit until Mexico "reimburses us" or pay for it period. Mexico isn't gonna put that money back into my wallet

I bet you don't want to pay for illegals either and yet you do. A lot.

Around the Network
Areym said:
Cloudman said:
This is probably the most ridiculous promise Trump has made during his campaign. Who goes around promising to do something, but then have someone else pay for it? It's just messed up. Trump is surprised when Mexico says they're not going to do it and then gets upset about it? Seriously...

And then people here have the nerve to call him bold.

"Hey I'm gonna buy a pizza and that guy is paying for it." *2 hours later* "I ordered the pizza but that guy is being a dick, so you're paying for the pizza. cool? cool."

Is he coming through on his promises? Sure, that's admirably but this specific issue is just baffling.

Yeah, I don't really see how Trump is bold. Back when the elections were going on, what I mostly saw was a man acking as a bully and upset child when things weren't going his own way.. >_>;

Oh well, at this point, I don't really care. Whatever Trump does, good or bad, well, I'll leave it up to the people who voted him in there.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Lawlight said:
Areym said:

I know illegals who are just people trying to get by. I agree that illegal immigrants must be tackled seriously but giving an avenue for those people to pay the taxes that they have to for living here. Border control is fine, also tighter travel laws or whatever it may be to stop people from over staying their visas. I don't mind paying for solutions that aren't, in my opinion, ass backwards. 

You're right, I don't wanna pay for illegals to get freebies (although most that I have met just want to work hard and help their families) and I don't want to pay for the wall, so where does that leave us? We need a better solution. I have no idea what it is, but this wall ain't it.

Areym said:
m0ney said:
God bless him. I especially like how he mistreats his golddigger.

Is it wrong that I actually feel bad for? She just wanted to live the rich life and have a sugar daddy. Now she's the first lady of the goddamn USA, that is insane just to think about.

Yep, she didn't asked for it, but will probably like the status.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Areym said:
Lawlight said:

I know illegals who are just people trying to get by. I agree that illegal immigrants must be tackled seriously but giving an avenue for those people to pay the taxes that they have to for living here. Border control is fine, also tighter travel laws or whatever it may be to stop people from over staying their visas. I don't mind paying for solutions that aren't, in my opinion, ass backwards. 

You're right, I don't wanna pay for illegals to get freebies (although most that I have met just want to work hard and help their families) and I don't want to pay for the wall, so where does that leave us? We need a better solution. I have no idea what it is, but this wall ain't it.

Even more when we know that if there weren't illegal immigrants a lot of the work on USA would stop because the american people on the stamps wouldn't want to do them by the fare they pay it.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Areym said:
Lawlight said:

Well, there are 50M people living in poverty in Mexico. The US can't take them all in.

I agree that the wall is a waste of money. They should just spend that money on better tracking illegals within the country. Set up huge fines for companies employing illegals, visa check when trying to rent, identification when requiring services. I'm sure there's a better way.