By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Three more launch-games for Switch

Tagged games:

It's always nice to have more, however, having a bunch of old digital titles is not really going to excite or entice most folks who are on the fence about trying (emphasis on TRYING) to get a Switch Day 1.

Around the Network

The curious thing is how WoG will control in TV mode, I assume with the gyro sensors.
Handheld mode will most likely default to the touchscreen, maybe one of the first titles you can play with just touch.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

DevilRising said:
It's always nice to have more, however, having a bunch of old digital titles is not really going to excite or entice most folks who are on the fence about trying (emphasis on TRYING) to get a Switch Day 1.

Lots of different regions though. I think it was in the thread about pre-orders in Sweden that someone mentioned one market where only 12-13 had been sold and there was still 287 or something remaining. US is a strong region for Nintendo and Japan is a strong region for both Nintendo and portables. 

Also selling to the core fanbase is different to widening the audience to the general population not quite as obsessed or loyal with regards gaming. 

We should start getting an accurate picture in a couple of months.

more more more we need more

Switch!!!