By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Three more launch-games for Switch

Tagged games:

I heard good things about World of Goo so I would like to try it out eventually..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

:/ better than nothing.

People all like "this doesn't change anything". Well you're right, with or without these games Switch has one of the best launch lineups in history.

Wow, really scraping the barrel. It's hard to put into words just how damaging these games will be to people who are considering buying a Switch for new and exciting gaming experiences. It's the wrong time just before launch to start announcing old shovelware onto a new console.

World of Goo seems to have the best reception out of the three so I may look into it.

Around the Network

Three more launch-games for Switch... and they're all monkey poo.

axumblade said:
bonzobanana said:

Wow, really scraping the barrel. It's hard to put into words just how damaging these games will be to people who are considering buying a Switch for new and exciting gaming experiences. It's the wrong time just before launch to start announcing old shovelware onto a new console.

Damaging? If people don't want these games they just won't buy them. I'm not getting any of them but this hardly deters me (or anyone for that matter) from getting a Switch. 

Clearly I think it is damaging but I guess we will see how it turns out in the next few months. I think it indicates a performance level, expected quality of future games and gives a overall picture of Switch that is highly negative. If the PS5 had one decent game and 8 ps2 games in its launch line up all costing higher prices than normally can be expected for such content I think that too would be highly damaging despite the 1 decent game that exploited ps5 performance and the fact the other 8 games could be ignored.

still out of stock anyway, let's see after 3 months if it is still out of stock or so. :)

bonzobanana said:
axumblade said:

Damaging? If people don't want these games they just won't buy them. I'm not getting any of them but this hardly deters me (or anyone for that matter) from getting a Switch. 

Clearly I think it is damaging but I guess we will see how it turns out in the next few months. I think it indicates a performance level, expected quality of future games and gives a overall picture of Switch that is highly negative. If the PS5 had one decent game and 8 ps2 games in its launch line up all costing higher prices than normally can be expected for such content I think that too would be highly damaging despite the 1 decent game that exploited ps5 performance and the fact the other 8 games could be ignored.

Both World of Goo and Little Inferno were highly reviewed. Might not increase the Switch value, but are far from being shovelware. 

Also,  I don't see anybody selling his PS4 because it has that back tiger game... 

bonzobanana said:

We had a thread some days ago about how more games are always good.

EDIT: Well, I got it wrong, fewer games are never a good thing:  http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=225040

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]