By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 7 Biohazard Metacritic Thread - (86 meta with 43 reviews!)

I was very impressed with the demo. I think this one is going to surprise a lot of people. Kojima saved Resident Evil pretty much.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Around the Network

Gameplay looks pretty awesome and the graphics..... Id say probably mid 80's.

over 90.

Around the Network

84 it's going to be a good game I think and something fresh for RE. I think some reviewers will think it's great and others will have a mixed opinion.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

The press loved the five hours or so they had the opportunity to play some weeks ago. ANd based on everything that leaked so far the game looks good. I only didn't like the final boss.

Il go with 85. It could probably go far lower, but I absolutly love what I have seen so far

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

High 80s or low 90s. Not your usual RE game but the demo convinced me it will be one of the best horror games