By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 2017 = Game of the Generation E3?

onionberry said:
VGPolyglot said:

Well, Super Mario Odyssey will probably be at E3 as well.

when super mario galaxy won IGN's game of the generation the salt was... an ocean. Funnily enough, was against games like red dead and the last of us.

I don't really know what my GOTG was for the 7th gen to be honest, but Super Mario Galaxy definitely isn't a bad choice.

Around the Network

Maybe if Nintendo announces a new Metroid :P

MohammadBadir said:
Maybe if Nintendo announces a new Metroid :P

This.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

Zelda will already be out so no, it wont be at E3 2017.

Maybe if Kingdom Hearts 3 appears.

Around the Network
Miguel_Zorro said:
I'm not sure if this makes it the game of the Generation, but GTA 6 will probably be the highest rated game of the generation. GTA always is.

I disagree. Not that Gta 6 won't be the highest rated game when it comes out, but I don't think GTA 6 will come out this generation.

RDR 2 is the first rockstar game since GTA 5. The two are four years apart. Chances are that in another 3-4 years PS5 and XBtwo come out and GTA 6 will be made for those systems.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I don't expect TLOU2 at E3 this year seeing how they stressed it being in early development. I'd certainly like to see RDR2 and CP2077 there (God knows I've waited long enough) but neither of those companies play by the rules as much as others. Fingers crossed, anyway.

Witcher 3 is my GOTG so far, I'd say it's a very high probability that one of these could overtake it.

Yep, I can't wait for this year's E3 convention!

Mario Galaxies was consideres GOTG last gen by major sites. After seeing Mario Odyssy ill tip my hat again to the Plumber. Looks amazing.