Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Treehouse - The more the vibration happens, the more you squirt

Actuall quote from the Nintendo treehouse event showing of 1-2-Switch. Watch a funny video of the quote here:

https://youtu.be/OxwqinXYNZ4



Predicted 15+ million lifetime-sales for God of War:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=234612&page=1

Around the Network

1-2 switch porno coming soon



HD rumble - women love it.

Other than that, the faces the guy in the video made were a little awkward.



Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

 

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

See! This is why the Switch is going to succeed! Since the Switch is region free...... Im betting on Japan to make good use of this!



Pocky Lover Boy! 

This could backfire spectacularly if the sjw types get offended by this.



Around the Network
bdbdbd said:
HD rumble - women love it.

Other than that, the faces the guy in the video made were a little awkward.

Should know better to look a guy in the eye while he's doing his milking.



Egelo said:
This could backfire spectacularly if the sjw types get offended by this.

Yeah. Like Trump campaign.



Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

 

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

bdbdbd said:
Egelo said:
This could backfire spectacularly if the sjw types get offended by this.

Yeah. Like Trump campaign.


There is no correlation betwee the two.  

The Don is godly, ninty is currently weak.



Splatoon 2 - More Rumble and More Squirting!



t3mporary_126 said:
Splatoon 2 - More Rumble and More Squirting!

Avatar quote.



Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile