By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Treehouse - The more the vibration happens, the more you squirt

Pavolink said:
t3mporary_126 said:
Splatoon 2 - More Rumble and More Squirting!

Around the Network

At this point, Nintendo would be very smart to make Switch VR.

Easily the best drinking game of the decade... 100% serious.

Egelo said:
This could backfire spectacularly if the sjw types get offended by this.

They'll get offended by anything as long as they think they can get some virtue signal brownie points for it or get some use out of their useless 300k liberal arts/gender studies degree.

Jranation said:
See! This is why the Switch is going to succeed! Since the Switch is region free...... Im betting on Japan to make good use of this!

You are totally right. I mean, if Nintendo allow it.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Obligatory

JWeinCom said:
Easily the best drinking game of the decade... 100% serious.

This is exactly why I don't understand the doom and gloom surrounding this game...

My husband and I watched this video together and this was the first thought we both had...

I can't wait to get drunk with friends and play this game...

It's basically sexually suggestive Wii Sports...

Have a nice day...

And people complain that Nintendo doesn't do mature stuff.

That cow milking game is certainly going to make for some awkward/ lol worthy moments when playing with friends and family..

I mean we were having laughs and making fun of each other during that Mario Party Wii game where you gotta shake the wiimote to squirt paint or something. This time all subtlety is completely thrown out the window and the comedy writes itself..

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden