By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - NPD: FFXV had best launch month for the franchise in the US since tracking began in 1995

Keybladewielder said:
celador said:
Impressive, and surprising

not sure if there was ever a chance of there not being a FFXVI, but seems that is moot now

Hopefully FFXVI comes out before 2020.

I think it will be next gen honestly. Maybe they release a big expansion for FFXV in the meantime

Around the Network

Congrats, now dont let us wait another 10years for the next FF game

What about the second month?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Deserved? Disputable.

RolStoppable said:
okr said:
Deserved? Disputable.

Depends on your perspective. You could say the people who are still fans of the franchise don't deserve any better, so it is deserved.

Actually they do because this FF was not made for them. It's not a terrible FF it's just no FF. So people who are still fans of the franchise deserve at least a FFXV.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
vivster said:

Actually they do because this FF was not made for them. It's not a terrible FF it's just no FF. So people who are still fans of the franchise deserve at least a FFXV.

Okay... I don't want to pursue this any further, because it's already confusing at this early stage.

PS: Play Bravely Default and Bravely Second for your Final Fantasy fix.

Sure, as soon as they release it on a reasonable device.

Superb FFXV sales especially on ps4. Super duper. The Japan doom and gloom has fallen on deaf ears. The WW numbers are super impressive.

My god, and how many times I heard that the title bombed :)) GG FFXV, no matter what the haters say, you deserved it

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

RolStoppable said:

PS: Play Bravely Default and Bravely Second for your Final Fantasy fix.

Isn't that like saying "Play King of Fighters for you Street Fighter fix."?

Anyway, glad it did well, then what Final Fantasy doesn't do well? 

Hmm, pie.

RolStoppable said:
The Fury said:

Isn't that like saying "Play King of Fighters for you Street Fighter fix."?

Nope. The Bravely games were made by Square-Enix and adopt the job system found in several of the mainline Final Fantasy games. They were meant to be throwback games to classic Final Fantasy with some modern features.

So job system = final fantasy for you?

Anyways, to OP. Great for them; I loved FF15, as i have loved every FF game before it (with exception to 13, God I hated that game.... first FF I didnt finish) and I really find it funny when people say this FF didn't deserve it or is bad. But Rol... the reason I singled out your post is that I don't even think you have played FF15 lol.